Lucoshi's Mario Music

Lucoshi

Yoshi, Yoshi, Yoshi!
I just started with making my own Music. Here is my first theme:

Any tips? Or idea's

Good job!

Thanks :D I'm now working on the music for my fangame Lucoshi's Adventure!

Lucoshi's Adventure?

Well, this is an idea for a game with a fanmade Character called Lucoshi. This is the tune you hear when the story is told at the beginning.

I think you all know this song, it's just a slower version of it. I think the Strings and the Whistle sound great together and the Woodblock gives the little Yoshi feeling.

Awesome music!

Thanks guys :D

Yeah, mayby i'll make a remix, but i can assure you that i'll make remakes ;)

All music so far:
http://www.wix.com/dutchpandadesigns/lucoshisadventure

File Select/Story
This is the music you hear when you choose your file and you hear this when you listen to the story at the beginning. This is just a really simple slower remake of the good old File Select from Super Mario 64.

Goomba Woods
Ahh, the Goomba Woods, the first level where you'll have to find your way out in a gigantic Forest Maze. You'll find 3 kinds of goomba's (Goomba's, Paragoomba's and Tanoomba's) and the worst thing is: You can't fight yet! So you'll have to run away for them and dodge.

Goomba Village
This is the music you hear when you come in Goomba Village. As you hear, it's really peacefull. The Goomba's in the Village won't attack you, so you can just walk around and search for the Goomba Palace.

Goomba Palace
This is the Music you'll hear when you're inside the Goomba Palace where Goomboss will teach you your first fighting move: Biting. As you can hear, this is a remix/remake of the Goomba Woods Theme.

Blooper Bay
The second real level. Goomboss sended you on a mission to make the Blooper Bay Ink free. It first was the Goomba Bay, but then some Bloopers with their gigantic leader (Gooper Blooper) came and made the whole beach full of ink. So the Goomba's left. Lucoshi has to eat a Cold Kiwi, no creature can't get hurt because of the poisonous juice. But Lucoshi can eat them and changes into Water Lucoshi as which he can spit super clean water. In that way he has to clean the whole bay, after he did that, he'll find Gooper Blooper and they'll fight (Lucoshi will have to bite of every tentacle).

I hope you like it! I'll upload the Goomba Village Theme (The Village where the Goomba Palace is) soon!

Back