Ideas for a Fire Emblem game.

This would never happen, but it would be so awesome! Think about it! Katniss starting in the games, and than teaming up with her friends to destroy the capitol! She could be the lord, with a bow as her main weapon, along with knifes. For monsters it could be Capitol mutations, Tracker jackers and such. Rue could have her slingshot, but she could upgrade to be more powerful, and have good speed.

Any other ideas?

EDIT: Now any ideas

Re: Fire Emblem: The Hunger Games (Spoilers from THG)

I'd rather see Fire Emblem: Lord of the Rings, personally.

Dr. Javelin said:
I'd rather see Fire Emblem: Lord of the Rings, personally.
I've only read the Hobbit. It would be an interesting concept with Gandalf.

Ehh... no.

Even though Fire Emblem is my favorite video game series and THG is my favorite book series, I really don't want to see this happening. THG doesn't seem as something to work out for Fire Emblem, unlike, like Javelin suggested, the Lord of the Rings.

Even if it did, The Hunger Games is probably the worst of the three books to use. Fire Emblem is known for its use of war between countries on a single continent - generally several good countries against the big bad guy (Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and especially Radiant Dawn do a really good job with this), and I don't see either The Hunger Games or Catching Fire working for it. If any of the three, Mockingjay would work the best because it's several good districts against "the big bad guy", the Capitol.

Back