Modern Warfare 3 Discussion Thread

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Discussion about all of Modern Warfare 3! Perks, guns, etc.

You can also talk about past Call of Duty games, as well.

To begin the discussion: What level are you on online mode?

I'm currently 44.

Unfortunately, the only one I've ever played is the DS version of Modern Warfare. Liked it, though.

Mario4Ever said:
Unfortunately, the only one I've ever played is the DS version of Modern Warfare. Liked it, though.

What was it like? Were the graphics "pixelated"?

Diddy Kong said:
I only played it once and I liked MW2 better

I haven't played MW2 yet but I'm planning on it

I've played all of four hours of the entire Call of Duty series while at a friend's birthday party. I believe all I did was Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 and I pretty much stunk at the whole experience. By the end of four hours I'd managed to get the hang of using the RPG once, getting killed easily, and then trying it again. Having not played the single-player modes or really explored it very well at all, I can't really say anything other than the only change I noticed between the two was a perk of the radar system that made me suck less. And that's the bulk of what I know about Call of Duty.

The only thing I like about CoD is that big zombie in Black Ops with the electrical thing that my friend and I call Georgie

I tried CoD for a while, but I didn't care for it. My brother plays it ALL the time. Supremo, you need his code, id, or whatever you call the x box thing.

Lol.

Sometimes when I see people who are so good, I'm imagining them in their mother's basement.

Also, were there killstreaks in MW1? I think there were some in MW2.

Supremo said:
Lol.

Sometimes when I see people who are so good, I'm imagining them in their mother's basement.

Also, were there killstreaks in MW1? I think there were some in MW2.
Yeah, but you couldn't customize them as in MW2. 3 kills was UAV, 5 was air strike and 7 helicopter.

Back