Hurt and Heal: My Little Pony Songs (Seasons 1 and 2)

At The Gala: 16
Find a Pet: 4
This Day Aria: 16

At The Gala: 16
Find a Pet: 2
This Day Aria: 14

At The Gala: 14
Find a Pet: 2
This Day Aria: 12

At The Gala: 10
This Day Aria: 8

At The Gala: 8
This Day Aria: 6

i think this is a good final two and I'm fine if this day aria wins.

At The Gala: 6
This Day Aria: 4

At The Gala: 6
This Day Aria

This went fast. I would have gone full out for Smile Smile Smile...damn you Smasher! My alternate would have been Flim Flam.

As for Aria, I honestly found it really overrated. It sounds good and all, but the writing is bad. Really bad. Probably Ingram's worst work in that regard.

Twist said:
This went fast. I would have gone full out for Smile Smile Smile.

As for Aria, I honestly found it really overrated. It sounds good and all, but the writing is bad. Really bad. Probably Ingram's worst work in that regard.
detractors.

Twist said:
This went fast. I would have gone full out for Smile Smile Smile...damn you Smasher! My alternate would have been Flim Flam.

I disagree. I personally find This Day Aria to be the best song the show has ever made

From best to worst, IMO:

Smile, Smile, Smile
The World Famous Flim Flam Brothers

(gap)

Art of the Dress
Find a Pet
Giggle At The Ghostie
At The Gala
Winter Wrap-Up

(gap)

B.B.B.F.F
Becoming Popular (The Pony Everypony Should Know)
Sweetie Belle's gospel lullaby
This Day Aria (I like it overall. It just seemed like too few people actually thought about the lyrics and more about the awesome vocals and composition).
The Perfect Stallion
So Many Wonders
The Cutie Mark Crusaders song

(massive gap)

Love Is In Bloom (the only song I don't at least like)

Also, what about Singing Telegram? I loved that. :P

I find Love Is In Bloom decent enough as it fit perfectly with the moment it went with. Though I do think it was the lesser of the 3 songs in the Finale.

It had Luna and Vinyl going for it (I loved how Pinkie just pulled her out of nowhere). But it sounded too Top 40 when most other songs in the show seem more like what would be in a film or musical.

Back