Favorite Eeveelution (Eevee is included in the poll because why not.)

Which one do you like

• Eevee

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Flareon

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Espeon

• Umbreon

• Glaceon

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I like Umbreon the most obviously. Vaporeon is my 2nd favorite. followed by Glaceon in 3rd. then Jolteon is in 4th and then Espeon is in 5th and then Flareon is in 6th and leafeon is in 7th.

Also it's amazing how one lil' guy can have 7 evolutions.

Flareon's my fave.

Vaporeon.

Just one of the best bulky water types, and is really good in a lot of situations.

Jolteon because electric types are my favorite and Jolteon has insane speed and awesome special attack. Vaporeon and Espeon would be next.

Smasher said:
Flareon's my fave.

yep, that's still true.

for me it's probably Flareon > Vaporeon > Jolteon > Umbreon > Espeon > Glaceon > Leafeon. I like the first five (and Eevee itself) but for some reason I was never a huge fan of the other two.

1. Jolteon and Espeon since they can hit hard and hit fast.
2. Vaporeon's a tank.
3. Glaceon's a Special Attacker.
4. Lefeon's decent since it does learn some physical grass type moves.
5. Umbreon's a wall.

Espeon has always been the most reliable to me so I guess I would have to go with it. :) Indeed it was my first Pokemon to reach Lv. 100 in both Pokemon Silver and Pokemon XD as well.

Vaporeon and Leafeon are two other Eeveelutions that I have fondness for as well (the former being my favourite in the first generation games while Leafeon just has a very nice overall design).

I'm mostly fond of Vaporeon. It's powerful, classy and reliable on battles. It's got great defense, HP, nice special attack... it's pretty good ! ;D

I also love Glaceon & Leafeon, they're both nicely designed and have their own strong points.

Back