Starfox for Wii U Rumor

Apparently a blog or something wrote about how a Starfox game is being made for the Wii U

Might not be true, but it said it was being made by Retro Studios and they said at some point that I don't remember, that they were working on something the fans wanted. Which would make sense.

Opinions? What you think about this. It still might be fake so don't take it as confirmed news.

I believe Retro Studios had made an announcement about two months ago that they'd be working on a new game (I don't know if they said it'd be on the 3DS or Wii U) that is part of a series that they have not worked on yet, and also in a statement, they mentioned something about barrels (do a barrel roll, anybody?).

I think everyone at that point jumped onto the bandwagon that they were making a new Star Fox game.

Would not mind if this was true. love the Star Fox games.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
I just got this information off a Nintendo3DS video so it's all new to me
Pretty much everything he posts on that blog is a rumor.
But yeah. I'd love a new Star Fox game, and we're overdue for it.
This E3 better not be disappointing.

Red Barchetta said:
I believe Retro Studios had made an announcement about two months ago that they'd be working on a new game (I don't know if they said it'd be on the 3DS or Wii U) that is part of a series that they have not worked on yet, and also in a statement, they mentioned something about barrels (do a barrel roll, anybody?).

I think everyone at that point jumped onto the bandwagon that they were making a new Star Fox game.
Well, what other games feature barrels that aren't Donkey Kong and Metroid?

Would be nice but its just a rumor so eh.

Think I'll wait for something official.

Back