SNES Open Tournament Golf

SKmaric

King Bowser
Took me about four hours.
wgzGT.png

This is basically what I think a SNES remake of NES Open Tournament Golf would look like. I've given it a Super Mario All-Stars style and most of the colors come from that game's color palette, as well as giving it a background. I've also given it a bit of a more modern look as well, such as Daisy's hair being short.

This wasn't too difficult, although I did have some trouble shading Mario and Luigi's clothes and adding the creases in Peach and Daisy's outfits. Other than that, this is really just something I made out of boredom.

For reference, this is the original full color artwork.
GroupShot.png

Is that ground Mode-7'd?

If you mean by that I made it look like Mode 7, then yes.

SKmarioman said:
Took me about four hours.
wgzGT.png

This is basically what I think a SNES remake of NES Open Tournament Golf would look like. I've given it a Super Mario All-Stars style and most of the colors come from that game's color palette, as well as giving it a background. I've also given it a bit of a more modern look as well, such as Daisy's hair being short.

This wasn't too difficult, although I did have some trouble shading Mario and Luigi's clothes and adding the creases in Peach and Daisy's outfits. Other than that, this is really just something I made out of boredom.

For reference, this is the original full color artwork.
GroupShot.png

I know this is from like 6 years ago, but this is really good! I was working on my own version of the NES Open Tournament Golf title screen with an updated Daisy, when I saw this while searching Google. I was amazed at just how good it is! So I actually decided to combine my version of the image with yours, which you can report or delete or whatever if you don't like me doing so without your permission (but I'm kinda just hoping you're okay with it... lol). I fixed some pixels that were off or miscoloured, and I made a lot of slight modifications to the characters. I also coloured in the bushes in the background as well.

37116641_1822180357804995_7083544692045905920_n.png

Back