Pac-Man: The Adventure Begins (TV series 2013)

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
So I was listening to this interview with Andrea Libman (voice of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy):

When in the middle of it, she mentions she's working on a new Pac-man TV series. I forget the name of the character she supposed to voice, and I also forget exactly when she said it... Go listen to it yourself and see, because she's awesome.

Anyway, I looked it up on wikipedia, and low and behold, it turns out there is a new Pac-man TV series in the works:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man:_The_Adventure_Begins

Pac-Man_-_The_Adventure_Begins_promo.png

Originally slated for 2012 on Nickelodeon, now it's going to be shown on Disney XD in 2013, with 26 in production. According to the Wikipedia, it's going to be about Pac-man's days in...

...high school... uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh... :-\

I don't know about you, but I hate shows that take place in high school, or involved high school drama. Just never cared for it, even when I WAS in high school. But judging by what Miss Libman said, and the subtitle of the series, I might be interested in what they do with this show... After all, Pac-man's a pretty out-there, yet iconic, video game character, so there CAN be a lot you can do with him, if you know what to do.

Part of my hopes they use the four ghosts and the iconic music from the arcade game.

That was, like, 30 years ago.

Also, I found a video clip from a previous E3:

Pac-man's voice... It sounds like a less raspy Timmy Turner. Isn't he supposed to be in high school?

Either way, this sounds like a pretty interesting premise. Also, Andrea Libman, the voice of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy is going to be in this, so it's at least worth a look!

Also, they TOTALLY use the classic arcade music! AWESOME!

Smashgoom202 said:
So I was listening to this interview with Andrea Libman (voice of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy):

When in the middle of it, she mentions she's working on a new Pac-man TV series. I forget the name of the character she supposed to voice, and I also forget exactly when she said it... Go listen to it yourself and see, because she's awesome.

Anyway, I looked it up on wikipedia, and low and behold, it turns out there is a new Pac-man TV series in the works:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man:_The_Adventure_Begins

Pac-Man_-_The_Adventure_Begins_promo.png

Originally slated for 2012 on Nickelodeon, now it's going to be shown on Disney XD in 2013, with 26 in production. According to the Wikipedia, it's going to be about Pac-man's days in...

...high school... uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh... :-\
GREATEST SHOW EVER

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures premieres next on Disney XD once this episode of Max Steel is over. I hope it's good.

I saw it this morning.

Pac Man's voice wasn't particularly good, but the rest of the show is okay.

I hope the 4 ghosts' Heel Face Turn sticks.

Also, very interesting plot.

Back