Hi I'm new here...I have an idea Mario Bros. Cafe

peach

Goomba
:peach: I have a good idea, I'm a huge Mario fan and I want to open a restraunt/cafe and call it Super Mario Bros. Cafe! I want to have tile floors with Goombas/Broswer/and Mario/Luigi on all of the tiles. and question mark bricks hanging from the celing. And I want to have the choice of a 1 up burger and Goomba fries. Wouldn't that be cool? I would love to eat at a place like that. But I guess I need Nintendo's permission before I open a restraunt that is Mario themed. Please help me try to get rights to the brand so me and my friend can open this restraunt. We have been thinking about it for a year now and we know it would cost a lot of money but I bet we would make a lot too. Who wouldn't want to eat at a place that is so cool?

How old are you?

Only if I get to taste some of the food before going along with this crazy idea.

By the way you picked exactly the right forum to do this on since we aren't a bunch of children, teens, and young adults that constitute a fanbase. Instead, we are legal experts that help people with their efforts to get Nintendo to recognize their ideas.

Magus said:
Only if I get to taste some of the food before going along with this crazy idea.

By the way you picked exactly the right forum to do this on since we aren't a bunch of children, teens, and young adults that constitute a fanbase. Instead, we are legal experts that help people with their efforts to get Nintendo to recognize their ideas.
Yeah, Bop, you're exactly right. super sarcasm goooooooooooo

Broswer is the best typo I've heard for Bowser so far.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to help you out with that little predicament of yours, buddy.

Magus said:

> pro

Anyways, judging by the unwritten forum laws, users that post in fan creations as one of their first posts (and extremely crappy stuff at that) are bound to leave soon. So, warm regards to you.

Magus said:
Implying the OP isn't 14.

why is it that a user's idea to run a cafe gets a pageful of scathing criticism, but the dude who thinks he's going to make a new mario movie and get a ton of celebrities to star in it gets seven pages of support with only one or two comments about how unrealistic it is?

The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight said:
why is it that a user's idea to run a cafe gets a pageful of scathing criticism, but the dude who thinks he's going to make a new mario movie and get a ton of celebrities to star in it gets seven pages of support with only one or two comments about how unrealistic it is?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I just think that the latter is so ridiculous that we can't even bother to point out all of its flaws.

Nabber said:
The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight said:
Honestly, I'm not sure. I just think that the latter is so ridiculous that we can't even bother to point out all of its flaws.
Pretty much. As Glowsquid said, it's like our version of Joe Cracker.

That's a great idea about the Cafe, great job! If I knew Nintendo, I would so ask them for you ;D

Back