• Grill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Meta Knight

• Dark Mind

• Drawcia

• Squeaks (Daroach, Spinni, Storo, Doc, Squeakers)

• Dark Nebula

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Here we are again, another "Whose your favorite villain" poll. This time its about everybodies favorite puffball Kirby. As usual I only included main antagonists, I didn't include any cartoon villains, etc. If your favorite villain isn't on the poll feel free to post him/her/it below. Also don't complain about Meta Knight not being here, he seems to have given up his villainous ways and now aids Kirby, be it directly or indirectly, but feel free to stick Meta Knight down below.

My favorite would have to be Marx (Kirby Superstar), despite his clown-like appearance he was a true evil mastermind.

King Dede by Far!

Penguins rock, like the Batman Villain

Never liked the Batman Returns version of Penguin, scared the crap out of me. Catwoman though.... nevermind. King Dedede, penguin or duck... probably penguin.

Well the 60's Penguin rocked. The BR Penguin looks like Wario

I've got a LEGO of Penguin, looks like the 60's T.V. show version, even came with a submarine that looked like a Penguin. Came with my LEGO Batcave playset, really awesome. Personally I like The Batman version of Penguin, kinda' seems like a combination of the Batman Returns version and the Batman: The Animated Series version ones.

Joker, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow. Batman has such cool villains, Superman's villains have nothing on them.

ehwmm, Penguin too. Where's two-Face? He hasn't been in The Batman yet.

Two-Face has pretty much been replaced by The Batman version of Clayface (Ethan Bennett), I don't like that at all. Clayface 2 (Basil Carlo the original Clayface) is cool though. Also wheres Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghul, Hush and other major baddies? Harley Quinn gonna be showing up soon though.

Ah, Dark Matter. Fun Fact: Dark Matter was in the pilot episode for Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Never made it into the show itself though.

Just aswell, in the pilot Dark Matter was just a minion/creation of Nightmare/eNeMeE. Dark Matter is no ones minion/creation... Except O's.

Sir Grodus said:
Two-Face has pretty much been replaced by The Batman version of Clayface (Ethan Bennett), I don't like that at all. Clayface 2 (Basil Carlo the original Clayface) is cool though. Also wheres Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghul, Hush and other major baddies? Harley Quinn gonna be showing up soon though.

Sorry: batman thing again. I'll get back on topic right after this:

*Mad Hatter isn't needed. Penguin looks alot like him in the series
*Scarecrow has been replaced by, apparently, Rag-Doll
*Harleyquin would bring down the independence of the New Joker and is copyrighted to the original animated series.
*Ras Al Ghul was replaced with Dracula
*and all the other major villains have appeared in some way. Joker + Penguin are in like an episode every other week.

*Mad Hatter isn't needed. Penguin looks alot like him in the series
*Scarecrow has been replaced by, apparently, Rag-Doll
*Harleyquin would bring down the independence of the New Joker and is copyrighted to the original animated series.
*Ras Al Ghul was replaced with Dracula
*and all the other major villains have appeared in some way. Joker + Penguin are in like an episode every other week.

Though Mad Hatter looks kind of similar to Penguin, he would probably be redesigned, compare the show version of the Joker to the comics version. Plus Mad hatter and Penguin both have different modus operendis, Penguin wants riches, Mad Hatter is a psyco with mind control abilities. Plus they've got Ventriloquist/Scarface, whose about on par with Mad Hatter in levels of villainny.

Actually Scarecrow is extremely different from Ragdoll, the only thing thats really similar between them is the costume, infact I don't even no if Ragdoll has ever even directly fought Batman in the comic. Plus I found a rather neat tidbit, Scarecrow was originally going to be in the show, he was left out due to copyright issues though, mostly involving Batmanb Begins. So I think Dr. Jonathan Crane may show up sooner or later. Unfortunatly I can't get the link to the Scarecrow info., the site its on looks like its down.

Harley recently been confirmed for upcoming episodes of the show, they even got concept art of her at her article on Wikipedia.

Well yeah, The Batman version of Dracula is similar to Ra's Al Ghul, that doesn't really mean he won't show up sooner or later though.

As you can see I'm somewhat of a Batman fanatic, its nearly on par with my Mario fanatic-ness :) .

Same here!

BUT, Penguin's a Phyco too, so Mad hatter isn't alone. Ghul may have issues due to Batman begins Too!

I really want Det. Bullock to appear.

and there are some problems with other characters not being in it:
*Batwomen recently came out , and obviously can't do that onkid's television
*Rene also came out, so she was bumped due to recent comic Books
*Two-Face may be too scary for younglings in the newer series (Imagine his version!)
*Rag-Doll, Gear-head, Cluemaster, they all are original to the show and only appear in The Batman comics.
*We need to move this to off-topic Discussion

Yeah, back to Kirby, but just gotta say this, Ragdoll, Gearhead and Cluemaster are from the original comics, but since they're pretty third-rate villains (except Ragdoll) they only appeared a few times before disappearing into obscurity. D.A.V.E., Everywhere Man and the Kabuki Twins though, they're The Batman only.

OH Ya!, they are mentioned in the official batman guide in the Stone gate prison section.

When did we start talking about Batman? I havent played Kirby so I dont know.

King Dedede is a penguin and it sorta morphed into batman villain conversations.

What about Meta Knight? He was a main villain in Kirby Super Star.

Despite that Meta Knight seems to have actually given up his villainous ways as seen in Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby Superstar. As he helps Kirby in the following:

Kirby & the Amazing Mirror: Meta Knight aids Kirby in this game, he will sometimes appear when the "Magic" ability is used and defeat all nearby enemies for Kirby. Plus Meta Knight also allows Kirby to use his sword in the battle against Dark Mind.

Kirby Squeak Squeak: Granted Meta Knight seems antagonistic in this game, but his intentions were actually noble. He wanted to throw the chest containing Dark Nebula, Lord of the Underworld into space. Unfortunatly Kirby got in his way thinking Meta Knight was up to no good and the two fought.

I guess Meta Knight could be considered an anti-hero (like Wario, but less anti-ish) or, on a stretch, an ally. Plus I also mentioned something like this in my post after the poll, though Meta Knight isn't on the poll you can post him down here if you want. Though I don't deny the chaos Meta Knight and his Meta-Knights wrought in Superstar (which, on a side note is my favorite Kirby game) it just seems he is less of a villain now. Personally, I blame the anime :P .

Back