Tabuu Rambles -Tell Me What To Talk About-

Thought so. I enjoyed that one (it happens to be the only one I've read from that series).

Hey, the finale was pretty good, in case you get around to reading it. Definitely a pick up from Snakehead and Crocodile Tears.

Dr. Javelin said:
Hey, the finale was pretty good, in case you get around to reading it. Definitely a pick up from Snakehead and Crocodile Tears.
I stopped after Crocodile Tears, so no I never read it.

Mulch provides nutrients, reduces erosion, inhibits weed growth, and retains moisture, all to help plant development, and it can consist of a variety of organic and synthetic materials, such as wood chips, compost, plastic, or rubber.

Mario4Ever said:
Mulch provides nutrients, reduces erosion, inhibits weed growth, and retains moisture, all to help plant development, and it can consist of a variety of organic and synthetic materials, such as wood chips, compost, plastic, or rubber.

Was gonna say this too. Hahaha.

Silly Tabuu...Silly...

Dr. Javelin said:

What's the final book? I've read through all to Crocodile Tears and own most of the series.

I found Scorpia Rising when I was at the library the other day and read it, so it must be out.

Likely for some time too; libraries aren't exactly the first place to get new books. Usually.

Dr. Javelin said:
I found Scorpia Rising when I was at the library the other day and read it, so it must be out.

Likely for some time too; libraries aren't exactly the first place to get new books. Usually.

Might have to track it down then; cannot leave the series unfinished for myself.

Tell me why all of the above suggestions are terrible.

Back