The return of redundancy

because some people love blasting things to bits on shooting games. I don't mind CoD actually but it is annoying how people like bow down to it and call it the best game ever.

Just... Ugh.
Yoshidude99 said:
because some people love blasting things to bits on shooting games. I don't mind CoD actually but it is annoying how people like bow down to it and call it the best game ever.
That. It's fun, I'm just pissed off with how it's turned into Activision's cash cow.

Nabber said:
Just... Ugh.
Yoshidude99 said:
That. It's fun, I'm just pissed off with how it's turned into Activision's cash cow.
Awww how cute look at the little rage boys here's a thought don't buy it (by the way I hated Call of Duty Games way before it was cool)
Also you hate COD because it's Activision's cash cow so I guess you hate
Mario for being Nintnedos cash cow
Pokemon for being another cash cow
Zelda for being a cash cow
Smash Bros. for being a cash cow
Halo for being a cash cow
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot
Mega man
Metroid
Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest
Sonic
Resident Evil
Street Fighter
ETC

No CoD is fun it just needs to be a bit more original in my opinion. Most of the series you mentioned have something original in games.

Danny The Street said:
Nabber said:
Just... Ugh.
Yoshidude99 said:
Awww how cute look at the little rage boys here's a thought don't buy it (by the way I hated Call of Duty Games way before it was cool)
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot
Mega man
Metroid
Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest
Sonic
Resident Evil
Street Fighter
ETC
And do I like every Mario, Zelda, Pokemon game? No, and I chide the games when needed.

Danny The Street said:
Nabber said:
Just... Ugh.
Yoshidude99 said:
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot
Mega man
Metroid
Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest
Sonic
Resident Evil
Street Fighter
ETC

The difference?

Those games are great. They're innovative, creative, and fun to play.

CoD is only decent at best, and has done nothing to deserve the billions it makes.

I like how on these boards if you say you hate a game you get raged at and called a Nintendo fanboy all over the place, no matter what your reasons.

I agree with most of you; CoD is so overdone considering almost nothing is original from one game to the next.

inb4someonecriticizesmylikelypoortasteinFPSs

I think The Conduit is a better game than anything in the CoD franchise.

I've never really liked FPS or First Person in general. I'd much rather be able to see my character. The only game I might let pass is the upcoming DBZ for Kinect.

schmutz said:
I like how on these boards if you say you hate a game you get raged at and called a Nintendo fanboy all over the place, no matter what your reasons.

The reason for that might be that most arguments that are brought up to bash these games can also very easily be applied to Nintendo's top franchises. Criticising a series flaws while simultaneously ignoring the very same flaws in a series you like is one of the key definitions of fanboyism. Hence why this term is being thrown around if you don't think your point through before making it.

I agree with most of you; CoD is so overdone considering almost nothing is original from one game to the next.

Case in point.

Back