Metroid Wii U?

ToxBox

Power Star
http://mynintendonews.com/2012/04/26/metroid-wii-u-running-on-unreal-engine-3-wii-u-running-android/

Eh, just a rumor and being based off of u3 engine is pretty lol.

Not that I dont like the whole concept of fps type metroid game, I'd just want a more side scrolling type ordeal since its been ages since that was done.

That counts somewhat, but it's nothing like the experience of, say, Super Metroid.

Anyway, if Retro's working on this, it's bound to kick major ass. ;D

Diddy Kong said:
Metroid other M?

Other M was just an attempt to make an action game type out of Metroid, didn't go as planned though.

If Retro were to do this, I'd like it to be more of the original Prime than Corruption in terms of how they delivered story and all that. I'd kinda like to see where the story left off after Fusion instead of another mid-quel as well.

Magus said:
I'd kinda like to see where the story left off after Fusion.
^^^^^^^^^^^

That'd be an interesting angle since she's more or less a fugitive after the events of Fusion.

I hope that Kraid finally gets a 3D appearance.

I wouldn't mind if it was side-scroller or FPS, although I'd much prefer the latter because the first two Prime games were amazing, imo.

Mario4Ever said:
I hope that Kraid finally gets a 3D appearance.
THIS. You have no idea how disappointed I was that we didn't get Meta Kraid in Prime and only a screenshot.

But I really want a 2D Metroid again though for home consoles. With all of the 2D revivals as of late, I'd hate to see Metroid get left out.I'll be fine if it's an FPS or a side-scroller, as long as the latter comes eventually during the Wii U's run.

Back