Mario's Nightmare (Add however much you want to the story)

An airliner dumped its fuel on the church...

Luigi told Mario that the baby would be delivered on February 27... which was tommorow!

Mario told him that it wasn't time... but :luigi: said it was...

PEANUT BUTTAH JELLY TIME

WAY-O

WAY-O

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

Then Mario...

the baseball field and started knocking "Rabbids" out of the park, then handed the bat to one, the Rabbid swung, and took him Mars... again...

......He killed Luigi, crashed into Peach, froze Yoshi, & married Daisy... certainly this world was coming to an end...

But, one person... four people in fact, stood in his way... of ending his dream... those four were...

:wario:
:waluigi:
:dk:
:birdo:

But out of no where... a shadowy figure came out... Mr. L... a.k.a... Master Crash came out and took the heads, and yelled "I HAVE COME TO RECLAIM MY LIFE!!!" And attacked Mario, but two people came out of nowhere, and those two people were...

But, it seemed they were actually robots!!! Controlled by the Bad Bros. thenselves... they appeared and attacked, but Master Crash whipped back, and knocked Waluigi out, but Wario was remaining... but, Kamella appeared... and revived the head-cut people, then Peachycakes came, and an evil Daisy came. The fight had begun...

Mario & Master Crash fought, but were no chance... but, they weren't dead, so the world didn't recreate itself... and something even worse happened...

But the end wasn't even near... Mario & Master Crash still had a fight to finish... as they woke up, they were at... THE UNDERWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uniju said:
Than Uniju came in, and he was too lazy to read everything that already happened, so he made Mario suddenly wake up in a strange looking place that looking rather on the strange side, and realized how strange looking the place which was rather on the strange side and strange looking was. He got up, and started strangely walking around the strange place, the entire situation could only be described with one word... "strange". After Mario noticed just how strange and strange looking all the strange stuff that had been happening was, he noticed that things where only getting stranger by the second, as the world around him that was already very strange and strange looking started to look even stranger, strangely smell stranger, and became even stranger.

After a few strange minutes strangely passed, Mario found a nice, if a bit strange, bed strangely lying in the middle of a strange looking nowhere, and he strangely got into it and went to sleep.

And zee nightmare began again.

And then mario woke up in a abandoned house full of evil clown-hobos named fred

And then he noticed how stupid it is that I am continuing this and went on a murderous rampage.

Uniju said:
Than Vruet and Uniju both ended up dead, so they can't continu- BLEH X_X

Who was next? Certainly me, 3Dejong, Sifi, Snack, & RudnickiMarioX06...

Back