Typical Tragedy is officially cancelled.

Sorry about the news, Tabuu.

that's a shame.

as I said.

I hope you get a better girl and find a good life.

I'd do a sketch to attempt to cheer ya up but homework keeps me busy... so sorry.

>Not being gay
>Don't have to deal with the hormonal *bleep* from chicks
>Mfw

It's obvious which path you must take.

Guiliant, I'm actually kind of happy to be out of that relationship with Smiley. I wish we could still be friends, tho.

Maybe you shouldn't link to Xephyr. It's a secret to everyone. Sad that the story is canceled. I feel bad for both of you.

QuizmoManiac said:
Maybe you shouldn't link to Xephyr. It's a secret to everyone. Sad that the story is canceled. I feel bad for both of you.
Eh, I am pretty sure everyone knows about Xephyr.

Also, I hope you continue a new fiction later Tabuu.

Blue said:
Guiliant, I'm actually kind of happy to be out of that relationship with Smiley. I wish we could still be friends, tho.

that's not what i was imprying... ;) ;)

secret.png

Pretty much everything I was going to say has either been said already or I already told you over Steam, so

The real question is: what now? Wil you ever be able to continue writing, just on a different subject? Or will that take time as well?

Glowsquid you can kiss me if you want. Nothing will hold back our love anymore. <3

IN FACT I HEREBY ANNOUNCE A NEW FIC

The Reaper and The Moogle
rated M
Summary: Tabuu's feeling depressed after his separation from Smiley and starts to question his abilities as a writer. Moofle comes to comfort him.

I am the lucid dream.
The fiend of a thousand faces.
The monster in your nightmares.
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!

Nah, I don't feel like getting up out of my chair to bow. Waste of time and energy if you ask me.

(also isn't tabuu the grim reaper and not you)

The Reaper is not the god of Death. The god of (non-violent) Death is Thanatos.

w/e

also, I don't live in Greece

therefore thanatos has no power over me

and anyways, I think the Grim Reaper got a promotion recently and now he's the god of death, go read The Book Thief.

bitch I'm the grim reaper for the grim reaper

come at me bro

Dr. Javelin said:
w/e

also, I don't live in Greece

therefore thanatos has no power over me

and anyways, I think the Grim Reaper got a promotion recently and now he's the god of death, go read The Book Thief.
Nope only counts if it's in mythology not some book published in the last 100 years

And the new ones have anterograde amnesia.

Ah, well...

Seriously, though, go read The Book Thief. It's narrarated by Death himself, for crying out loud.

Back