Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I hate early mornings. But whatever, the April 2012 issue of the 'Shroom is up now! Comment, rate, etc., while I go back to bed for a few hours.

I apologize for my section not being entirely up-to-date as I've had it in the past (sent in modifications as late as Friday night last month, IIRC), but I didn't get a chance to add in anything at any point in the past week. Hopefully the quality overall was still good tho.

Anyway, I enjoyed the Crocodile-Style Review more than of late due to the fact that the improvements planned worked well and definitely helped overall.

Your section was fine, don't worry.

Thanks for the compliments. Hopefully I can continue improving my reviews, and the second section I've begun will hopefully prove as popular.

ANYWAY, vote for the section of the month if you so wish. It was cool seeing public opinion have a say in what gets appraisal, and we'd love to see even more participation.

congrats to Shyguy27 and Stooben Rooben for winning the March section of the month, and a big thanks to Bean for accepting our guest section invite. You're all fantastic.

(P.S.: Toadbert is hilarious)

Congratulations to MG1 on writing his 50th Pipe Plaza article!

Writer History

MG1 is credit to team.

(good work, mate)

Dippy, I definitely think that that new section of yours has potential. I enjoyed it extensively, and the issue was great as a whole.

Dippy's article about the cutscenes and Toad 85's about the DK Arcade were two of the best, although I feel he should have focused more on the lawsuit instead of just a one sentence mention.

Stooby I luvs you!

I was getting separation anxiety with the lack of that last question for the last who knows how many issues

Now that it's back, I can sleep at night again

Mario4Ever said:
Dippy, I definitely think that that new section of yours has potential.
Assuming I can keep thinking of things to write/whinge about, but thanks.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
although I feel he should have focused more on the lawsuit instead of just a one sentence mention.
I said I was saving it for next issue, dude.

This is just 1981. That's 1982. I'm taking things step by step.

And if that waste of time wasn't bad enough, it ends on a fucking cliffhanger, as if one game of this bullshit wasn't already bad enough! Presumably the sequel will have you doing nothing but watch Asura screaming at his comrades; occasionally giving you dialogue options to decide which way he punches something.
Just want to point out Capcom are releasing the official ending via DLC.

Those bastards.

Stooben why did you kill me I thought we were friends hell you were the best man at mine and Quizmo's wedding

Wrong thread?

Back