3DS update with patches for Mario Kart 7 on April 25th

ToxBox

Power Star
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/a-firmware-update-for-the-3ds-is-coming-soon

This will make folders in your 3DS menu and remove Maka Wuhu glitch and some glitch shortcuts

Yay no more glictches

I actually kind of disagree with removing the glitch.

No one complained about the Rainbow Road glitch in MK64, so why do people care about this one? Is is because of the online feature? If so, why not just put the patch there? Why remove it for the whole of the game?

New Super Mario said:
Awesome! The glitch will be removed, so that's good.

I hope we get some DLC stuff for Mario Kart.
I agree, I only just use online because other people use it. I'll be gald to have it gone.

Wouldn't this make it unfair since some people will do the patch but others won't so can still do the glitch?

Toad85 said:
No one complained about the Rainbow Road glitch in MK64, so why do people care about this one? Is is because of the online feature?
You know what, you're right. You're god damn right and I am tired of this! We should petition Nintendo to go back in time and add internet functionality to the Nintendo 64 to patch it. There's really no legitimate reason for them not to do this.

Toad85 said:
Is is because of the online feature? If so, why not just put the patch there? Why remove it for the whole of the game?
Anyone ever thought of Time Trials? People who used this glitch to set an awesome time in Maka Wuhu and when they do the update the time trail ghost will mess up like hell (same goes with playing online with people who didn't update) and yet they'll still win. You can never beat your own time again.

SKmarioman said:
Toad85 said:
Is is because of the online feature? If so, why not just put the patch there? Why remove it for the whole of the game?
Anyone ever thought of Time Trials? People who used this glitch to set an awesome time in Maka Wuhu and when they do the update the time trail ghost will mess up like hell (same goes with playing online with people who didn't update) and yet they'll still win. You can never beat your own time again.
That's what I was thinking..... because I did that.....

New Super Mario said:
SKmarioman said:
Toad85 said:
That's what I was thinking..... because I did that.....
Me too :3

Why? It is for folders in menu and better eShop and the patch is for May update

I updated and folders can hold up to 60 apps

Toad85 said:
I actually kind of disagree with removing the glitch.

No one complained about the Rainbow Road glitch in MK64, so why do people care about this one? Is is because of the online feature? If so, why not just put the patch there? Why remove it for the whole of the game?
Because that game had no Wi-fi. People can avoid it if they wanted to.

Okay, let me ask a question. I used that glitch in Time Trials. If I view my ghost data, will it still show the glitch once it's removed?

Majin Vegeta said:
Okay, let me ask a question. I used that glitch in Time Trials. If I view my ghost data, will it still show the glitch once it's removed?

We've only heard that it patches it. Nothing more.

Folders are good for organization, too bad they look bland. Maybe some colour option or something would be good. That's why I just put all the trailers I got into #1 and the Virtual Console games in #2. So everything fits on the one page without any scrolling.

No. It's just like using custom tracks in Mario Kart Wii. When a ghost data is created, it is actually the controller input data which was created while you originally played the time trial. So that means that the ghost data will jump off the track (like it should), be brought to the wrong place to the track by Lakitu, and then the ghost data will run into walls and fall of the track and all that. It will probably disappear at the time it would have finished the race.

I Already updated the 3DS the folders! are awesome i used the glitch in time trials

Back