It's London Time! (Comic)

MichiganMarioFan

They're perfectly mismatched
Banned User
I have announced a new comic. Named "It's London Time!," it is a comic series where various Nintendo characters head to London for the 2012 Olympics. Sprites will be used.

I hope to have this new comic finished by the time the London Olympics start in July. "Bon Voyage Charlie Brown" will be spoofed in some way.

I have been planning on starting with Mario and Luigi. Any other characters that you think should be followed in this?

Because of this my other project has been put on hold.

Users Appearing:

• Me? (once I have sprites
  • Lily
  • OJ Toad

Can you put our characters in?

If not, I think Toad should be in it..

I would sign up, except I don't have sprites. :P. Anyway, this seems like a good idea. It's different from the other comics, which is why i think it's a good idea. Most other comics are about users.

TheYoshiState said:
I don't mind if I put other users in this, including you OJ Toad.

Okay, Sure. I don't think I have any sprites, though...

I have also been planning on including Snivy and Oshawott as well. Do you have any other suggestions?

And Lily has been included. Where are your sprites? And OJ Toad will be included once he gets sprites. Plus I now have a UP account.

Several updates:

• OJ Toad now has sprites.
  • I have found Lily's sprites.
  • I will soon get sprites.
  • In the comic, Lily runs a fictional inn in a town in Southwest England.
  • Three groups will travel in groups of two: Me and OJ Toad, Snivy and Oshawott and Mario and Luigi.
  • Two of those will travel because they have become Olympic athletes.

I may be close to starting the first issue, which involves Lily writing an invitation to two people. Feel free to ask suggestions like the two I gave you in this post. If you want to research something about the London Olympics, feel free to use it's official site, Google it or click this link if you're lazy: http://www.london2012.com

At the time of this writing, in real life, there are now 84 days left until the London Olympics.

More updates:

• They stay at a historic mansion, not in an inn. Also, the mansion catches fire near the end of the comic. The mansion is near Lechlade, England.
  • Snivy comes because he was chosen to compete as a tennis player. Therefore a major leg of the comic will take place at Wimbledon.

Still waiting for sprites of me to be made.

Back