Name change

Should I change my name? I'm thinkin' something that involves Zelda games. Like "The Missing Link", or somethin' crappy like that :P ???

Well i wouldnt do that, but if you do i would pick something even stupider like the 5th colored link or something or dah dun duh nah na!

Don't change your name to something stupid... It's good already. "The missing Link" or "The 5th colored Link" both sound stupid.

No. Dry Bones isn't very original, but by far better than those, eeer, crappy suggestions. Leave it as it is. Even if you get a better suggestion. :P

Change your name to Wet Bones!

Y'know, the opposite of Dry Bones, and... ya know... heh-heh... uhm...
It's not funny is it :(

Because I know someone will ask or PM me a million times about it:

You can't change your username, but you can change your display name, which is what is seen on the boards. This can be done in the profile menu.

Ghost Jam said:

You can't change your username, but you can change your display name, which is what is seen on the boards. This can be done in the profile menu.

W-w-where in the profile menu?!?!?

Dry Bones said:
Should I change my name? I'm thinkin' something that involves Zelda games. Like "The Missing Link", or somethin' crappy like that :P ???
No don' change ur name it PWNS over my :)

Moogle said:
Ghost Jam said:

Click on Profile at the top of the page, then on Account Related Changes on the left hand sidebar. Selection for name will be right at the top.

Ghost Jam said:
Moogle said:
Ghost Jam said:

Click on Profile at the top of the page, then on Account Related Changes on the left hand sidebar. Selection for name will be right at the top.

I found it, but why cant I change it?

Well, too late now DB, you'll have to be happy with "The Missing Link", or waste your 2nd & last change for the year changing back. Hope you like your new name.

And yes, GJ, changing names here for all accounts is restricted to admins.

Wayoshi said:
And yes, GJ, changing names here for all accounts is restricted to admins.

True, but the display name can none the less be changed. Don't know why people are having an issue with it.....

Bones' name is still the same, though. (lol, that rhymed)
And why does he want to change his name to
Dry Bones said:
somethin' crappy like that
?

Uniju said:
You should get someone to change your name on the forum too... :-X
No. If he did, I'd throw someone random of the cliff.

Also, that name change thing I was talking about, yeah, sorry, I was wrong. I can do it because I'm a mod, but normal users can't.

3Dejong said:
PaperStriker said:
Uniju said:
You should get someone to change your name on the forum too... :-X
No. If he did, I'd throw someone random of the cliff.

*runs for cover*
He hasn't changed his name in the forum. And I don't want him to do that. Crappily, I can't throw someone of the cliff then. :-[

Dry Bones said:
Ghost Jam said:
Also, that name change thing I was talking about, yeah, sorry, I was wrong. I can do it because I'm a mod, but normal users can't.

Can you pwease? :3

Again, PM me what you want your new name to be.

Back