2. Tox Box
3. Yoshidude
4. Dry Petey

Other Characters
1. BMB
2. Palkia
3. Smasher
(unlimited)

Other since the main spots appear to be taken. if there's another spot I'll be a main character.

Eh... It's not that great writing. There are errors in it and generally not a lot of description. The characters are flat and speak weirdly.

Nabber said:
Eh... It's not that great writing. There are errors in it and generally not a lot of description. The characters are flat and speak weirdly.
Errors? Point them out, please...

Nabber said:
Don't be so mean!!

Nabber, if the errors were in Tox Box's section, then I made those grammar mistakes on purpose.

Lily said:
Nabber said:
Don't be so mean!!
Lily, mind your own business and stop criticizing me for criticizing Pyro. The story isn't perfect and I'm not going to give him the illusion that it is.

There could have been more description I guess. But it was still good I guess. Maybe don't switch POVs as much though. I'm trying to add more description in my new New Sherlock Mario book too.

Back