Collab: Cleaning the Beta Elements pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Collab: Cleaning the Beta Elements pages (mass move needed, see post #40-6)

I'm good with vetoing the proposal. A synonym of beta is pre-release. "we did it"

Re: Collab: Cleaning the Beta Elements pages (mass move needed, see post #40-6)

Sounds fine to me.

Woah, it's been more than one year! How far we've come since then?

1: Luigi's Mansion has been mostly scrubbed of inane bullshit and is approaching something basic readability, although the gallery still needs to be organised. Three cheers and a pint to Time Turner for his no-doubt debilitating sacrifice.

2: New pages such as Sticker Star and Super Mario 3D World follow organisation standards, althought the amount of content lags heavily behind dedicated sources such as Unseen 64 and TCRF. Some vintage pages (most notably NSMB), however, are still dire.

I'll update the OP as my time allows.

Also, I've made two changes to Mariowiki:Beta Elements

1: Title changes that are not result of the game being retooled (for ex: Mario kart 64 being "Mario Kart R" or Mario 3D Land being named "Super Mario" originally) go in the Miscelaneous header.

2: Simply saying the game media has unused content without supporting media is not enough. The unused content needs to be directly uploaded on the wiki, or else, sources describing the content (ie: TCRF) need to be properly cited. Existing unsubstantiated claims are to be tagged with {{refneeded}}.

Due to a recent proposal regarding the Beta namespace, I'm scrapping this thread and creating a new one. It'll be up in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back