Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I cannot choose!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
I don't know which one to pick!

Both are pretty idiotic and get old pretty fast.

So not sure atm.

The Simpsons, not really a Family Guy fan.

Mason said:

lol nice.

I don't often understand what people mean when they say New SpongeBob SUCK, but I know what people mean when they say New Simpsons SUCK

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I don't often understand what people mean when they say New SpongeBob SUCK, but I know what people mean when they say New Simpsons SUCK
Opposite for me, actually.

When people say "New Spongebob SUCK", it means "I find the newer seasons to be more lacking in quality than to the first four seasons".

Magikrazy said:
When people say "New Spongebob SUCK", it means "I find the newer seasons to be more lacking in quality than to the first four seasons".
The 5th season of the Twilight Zone SUCKED, meaning it (the final season) was far more lacking in quality (as a whole) than previous seasons. However, some of the most famous, loved, parodied, and remembered episodes can from that season. So I'm glad the Twilight Zone made a 5th season, and for those (even if rare) treasures, I'm glad SpongeBob keeps on chuggin'.

Magikrazy said:
The 5th season of the Twilight Zone SUCKED, meaning it (the final season) was far more lacking in quality (as a whole) than previous seasons. However, some of the most famous, loved, parodied, and remembered episodes can from that season. So I'm glad the Twilight Zone made a 5th season, and for those (even if rare) treasures, I'm glad SpongeBob keeps on chuggin'.
However, you must understand that these newer Spongebob seasons contain episodes that I just can't watch at all. I endured Ren and Stimpy all my life, but I couldn't watch the toenail scene from House Fancy or any of The Splinter. Yes, I will admit there are some good episodes from these newer seasons (Skill Crane and Suction Cup Symphony especially), but they can't erase the memories of the bad episodes. Now let's continue this conversation in the proper thread.

Back