Request: Making articles for DKCR enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
A while back, I made a proposal to split a bunch of enemy sub-species. It passed 20-0. Being as that I didn't have Donkey Kong Country Returns, nor do I have it now, I asked someone else to make the articles. One year later, there are still articles that haven't been made yet. Specifically, these articles are Mega Chomp, Shroom Chomp, Spore Chomp, Vine Chomp, Bobbin' Squeekly, and Mega Squeekly. Is anyone willing to make the articles?

I don't know any of the names(unless Mega Squeekly is a giant bat, I remember that) but I support.

I would like to bump this back up front because nobody actually did anything. Like I said, I don't have a copy of the game, so I can't be of any help there.

I am creating the requested articles right now.

Nice work. But you know that concept art you're uploading? I swear that I've seen them already uploaded here before. They could be duplicates. I might be wrong, so I'll see if I can find them :P

I only remember seeing a concept art of all of them together. If they are duplicates, I apologize.

Yeah I think it was one altogether. What article was it?

ThePremiumYoshi said:
That's the one. So since the one on that page was a group art, the solo art you uploaded is fine.

JPGs are alright as long as it's used for the appropriate type of image. JPG artworks are okay, but JPG sprites are a no. JPG is a lossy file format, which means that instead of being saved pixel for pixel, it saves a general region of color. PNG is a lossless format, meaning each pixel is its own. So either format for artworks is fine. The main difference is that PNGs look better in a thumbnail, so it's acceptable to convert the file type before uploading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back