Yoshi's Island DS Article Standards

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Ok so I started this topic regarding the poor quality of these articles. Barley any of them have have a picture and there not even in depth like the Yoshi's Island ones.Probably the only good article is Mario's Fleet Feet. If anyone had the time to read this and is interested join my pipeptoject.

Seriously I need more people to sighn up. You can discuss the quality here as well. So far me and Stooben Rooben are the only people sighned up.

yeah, Stormy's right. maybe people are too lazy to do that >_> <_< :-\

BlueYoshter said:

How about you join?

BlueYoshter said:
BlueYoshter said:
Storm Yoshi said:
BlueYoshter said:

How about you join?

i dunno

ok, but where?

Go to list of pipeprojects and go to the suggested ones and scroll down to the bottom there you'll find it.

You know what I think? I think there's no point making articles like that! This is MarioWiki, not VideoGameWalkthrough wiki! The article should contain what features it has and any new things introduced.

Yeah; but we pride ourselves on being the Be-All, End-All MarioWiki Knowledge Site. Walkthroughs are Mario knowledge.

Purple Yoshi said:
You know what I think? I think there's no point making articles like that! This is MarioWiki, not VideoGameWalkthrough wiki! The article should contain what features it has and any new things introduced.

No what I mean is just say what happened in the particular area.

Storm Yoshi said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Then why do you say the only good article is one with a full walkthrough?

Purple Yoshi said:
Storm Yoshi said:
Purple Yoshi said:

Then why do you say the only good article is one with a full walkthrough?

Its not that full

URL to the project please.

You think the articles need improvement? That's why I'm here.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
You think the articles need improvement? That's why I'm here.
Y'know, many things are Italian-based? Not only Mario and Luigi, but also Goomba, Isle Delfino, Delfino Airstrip, Delfino Plaza, Bianco Hills, Ricco Harbor, Gelato Beach, Pinna Park, Sirena Beach, Hotel Delfino, Noki, Noki Bay, Pianta, Pianta Village, Corona Mountain, Don Pianta + friends...
WTF am I saying here?
DESTROYANCE!!!11ONE[/random]

http://www.mariowiki.com/2-Castle_%28NSMB%29

Someone put a pic of the lvl here.

My job is to find pages that need pics.

Back