Cool Easter Eggs/References

Just any cool Easter eggs or references from games.

In Epic Mickey, when a Pirate gives you a Watch Sketch he says "It's Dangerous to go Alone. Take This." the same thing the old man from the original Zelda says.

And when I was looking through my friends trophies on the PS3, there's a trophy in Battlefield 2 called 'Link to the Past' which is the name of a Zelda game. (excluding the A at the start)

Any other cool ones you've found?

In Super Mario RPG, there's a room where you can change into an 8-bit version of yourself. But then again, everybody knows that.

Yeah, same with Paper Mario 1 & TTYD. The rooms in the Boo's Castle & X-Naut Fortress

In Crash of the Titans Ratnicians sometimes say "Seriously, you'd think he was an Italian plumber or something."

I don't know if that's really referring to the cartoons, I thought he was just regularly known as being the fastest 'thing' alive.

That's not exactly what an Easter egg is :/ They're based off Metroids, because Komayto is Kometo translated in some language, which is short for *big word* which means Metroid Child.

So they're like Kid Icarus' Metroids, which means it isn't an Easter Egg :P

Monkey D. Luffy said:
I don't know if that's really referring to the cartoons, I thought he was just regularly known as being the fastest 'thing' alive.
Yes, but he was first known to be the fastest 'thing' alive in SatAM.

Yoshidude99 said:
How is that refrencing to the awesome cartoons?
0:22

But then they used it again after that a good couple of times. It'd be referring to everything where he was called fastest 'thing' alive.

Whatever, silly argument is silly.

I usually forget about Easter Eggs/References. When I remember one, ill post it.

Back