Vinnie's

Vynnie said:
GreenDisaster said:
Hold on a second! There are some tomatoes in this burger! I never asked for tomatoes! How dare you screw up!

I didn't put any tomatoes on???
Yes you did! How dare you lie a-wait, that's just ketchup. Sorry!

Magikrazy said:
Vynnie said:
Magikrazy said:
I would like a Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice.

NO o_O
Oh, wait. This isn't Starbucks.

Starbucks is across the street -_-
GreenDisaster said:
Vynnie said:
GreenDisaster said:
Hold on a second! There are some tomatoes in this burger! I never asked for tomatoes! How dare you screw up!

I didn't put any tomatoes on???
Yes you did! How dare you lie a-wait, that's just ketchup. Sorry!

How did you make that mistake? -_-
Toad85 said:
Vynnie said:
Toad85 said:
I'd like to have a Goodburger.

What is this?
You know, the Goodburger?

This is Goodburger, right?

Uh... This is Vinnie's. We don't serve Goodburgers.

Yes that's an ok burger vinnie. How much for it. I have 10 wikibucks on me.

Also you need to add more food. Cause I heard a new restaurant across the street opened and has a bunch of stuff on the menu!

Magikrazy said:
Before I go, do you guys sell coffee?

Yes -_-

New Super Mario said:
Yes that's an ok burger vinnie. How much for it. I have 10 wikibucks on me.

Also you need to add more food. Cause I heard a new restaurant across the street opened and has a bunch of stuff on the menu!

It's free :yoshi:

Who cares about good food when we have free AND good food, as well as 20 flavours of bubble gum and 3 arcade machines and a TV and a jukebox and a bajillion posters

Cap'n Falcon said:
My order is OK, I'm going to pay.
*pays*
Yum.

Thanks for the tip ;D

Toad85 said:
Vynnie said:
Toad85 said:

What is a Goodburger? I might still be able to give you one.

Oh I can't make that Sorry :(

Magikrazy said:
I hear they cost $8.00.

Everything here is FREE!

Do you have any gluten-free options?? :mad: :mad: :eek:

I don't believe you. :( :mad: What's the recipe for your pancakes? :???:

Vinnie or however you spell your name im suing you for copyright infringement and making bad threads and trying to poison Uniju with your horrible gluten and also naming restaurants after yourself and making a thread about it was my idea and you don't even have a logo and that's lame btw im gonna harass you in this thread until you get a mod to delete it or i get banned which im surprised hasnt happened yet because ive been breaking the rules a lot but that is besides the point and anyway the point is you suck and ill have the fourth thing on your menu please.

QuizmoManiac said:
Vinnie or however you spell your name im suing you for copyright infringement and making bad threads and trying to poison Uniju with your horrible gluten and also naming restaurants after yourself and making a thread about it was my idea and you don't even have a logo and that's lame btw im gonna harass you in this thread until you get a mod to delete it or i get banned which im surprised hasnt happened yet because ive been breaking the rules a lot but that is besides the point and anyway the point is you suck and ill have the fourth thing on your menu please.

Ice Cream? OK.

What size?

Medium
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK THAT ISN'T HE FOURTH THING ON THE MENU!?!?!?

NO THAT IS THE FOURTH SECTION ON THE MENU NOT THE FOURTH THING ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Back