DAMN YOU DC COMIC BOOK WRITERS

Daniel Dyce

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Damn DC writers always fucking with the old Quality Comics characters. First they take Woozy Winks (plastic mans sidekicks) ability to have the forces of nature protect him (a wizard gave him that power). Then out of nowhere they bring the obscure (and one of my favorite characters) Alias the Spider back only to have him be a criminal pretending to be a hero so that he can take out the competition. But now those assholes have gone to far making it so the Jester (one of my all time favorite heroes) is now one of those so called Patriots and making him belong to an anti-government extremist groups and then they have him kill himself and a bunch of government agents in an explosion...why what does that accomplish other than killing off one of my favorites
#rant about a subject you don't care about well maybe Mario4Ever will

Nosferatu Man said:
I'm a comic book nerd but I don't think I've ever heard of any of these characters more than once.
They are mostly obscure comic book characters who were mainly around when Quality comics was still making comic books after Quality went under DC bought them and then said "Well fuck these characters"and promptly ignored them for the better part of the last 60 years (I've never read a Jester or Spider comic book because they are really hard to find and cost a lot of money)

Nosferatu Man said:
I'm a comic book nerd but I don't think I've ever heard of any of these characters more than once.

Probably the reason Shoe likes 'em.

apocalypseArisen said:
Nosferatu Man said:

Probably the reason Shoe likes 'em.
You hit the nail on the head

I've heard of them before, but that's only because I own a D.C. comics encyclopedia that included them.

Crazy Jane said:
#rant about a subject you don't care about well maybe Mario4Ever will

I have to, since it provides my life with a sense of fulfillment that I could not otherwise obtain except through the consumption of Vlasic brand pickles.

Back