Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
There are still 5 B/W Pokemon that still need to be tested for the tier list:

Darmanitan-Z
Genesect
Keldeo
Meloetta
Meloetta-P

My question is, where do you think these Mons should go?

Pretty sure no one even wants to bother with Darmanitan-Z due to transformation at 50% HP and a rather odd moveset for special attacking.

Keldeo I'd like to see though, water/fight typing seems pretty freesh and 5th gen really lacks good water pokemon(excluding Jellicent).

Genesect is also an issue, since he has a move that can change type based on hold item if I recall. He has pretty fair stats and a solid typing but sadly I don't recall his movepool being impressive.

Of course none of this has been tested out and It's hard to make a call for it.

Also don't have much of an opinion for the Meloetta's either.

Zae said:
Pretty sure no one even wants to bother with Darmanitan-Z due to transformation at 50% HP and a rather odd moveset for special attacking.

Keldeo I'd like to see though, water/fight typing seems pretty freesh and 5th gen really lacks good water pokemon(excluding Jellicent).

Genesect is also an issue, since he has a move that can change type based on hold item if I recall. He has pretty fair stats and a solid typing but sadly I don't recall his movepool being impressive.
I think I agree with you.

About Genesect, he changes typing depending on the Drive (similar to plates, but fewer) he's holding. And that would be some issue, as they wouldn't know to count them as separate Mons or not.

I do hope Keldeo gets high on the tier list, as Jellicent is currently the only decent Gen V Mon.

Magikrazy said:
About Genesect, he changes typing depending on the Drive (similar to plates, but fewer) he's holding. And that would be some issue, as they wouldn't know to count them as separate Mons or not.
Actually, only Techno Blast and Genesect's sprite changes on the drive. Its type doesn't change.

Pyro said:
Magikrazy said:
Actually, only Techno Blast and Genesect's sprite changes on the drive. Its type doesn't change.

His typing itself doesn't change, the type of the move DOES.

If I remember correctly.

Pyro said:
I know, goddamit, that's what I said, smartass.

How...was that being... a smartass. I wasn't sure if thats what you said adsjkasl

okay you know what, nevermind.

Back