Question about N64Dude Wiki

MCS

Donkey Kong
You see, I only made 2 edits on there then left, but now when I edit other wikis, it keeps saying I have new messages there. The message comes up every day, and to clear it, I needed to go to my talk page, clear the history, and it was fine. I even asked N64Dude to delete my talk page altogether, but the message still comes up daily, and it's tedious. Any solution to this?

This happened for me, too. Try clicking the top-right corner of the box, I think there's meant to be a cross there.

Wouldn't there be a better place to ask this, like Wikia help?

I was always under the assumption that this board was for forum-related questions.

I think it's supposed to be, but there have been a few non-forum topics lately.

Godot said:
This happened for me, too. Try clicking the top-right corner of the box, I think there's meant to be a cross there.

I know. There's an X button on the new messages box, but it pops up when I visit another page.

I don't go on his wiki anymore, for the record. I'm saying that it shows up on other wikis that I edit.

New Super Mario said:
Why is there even a N64Dude wiki?

that I don't know. why I edited there, I also don't know.

Sharks Territory said:
Wouldn't there be a better place to ask this, like Wikia help?

I was always under the assumption that this board was for forum-related questions.

Have you seen UltraMario's topics here? He asked one about a cordless phone or something. So this isn't just forum-based.

Exactly, it's UltraMario. He might not have been in the right when making those topics.

Idk That Shouldn't happen :mad: Also I Deleted His TalkPage

New Super Mario said:
Why is there even a N64Dude wiki?
I Felt like Making it

Back