Pick Up The Phone Booth and Aisle

Godot said:
Help the lady with her shopping and then kill her boyfriend with the Phone Booth and Aise.
You go over to the brunette.
"Can I help you?" you ask.
"Yeah, where's the beef?" the brunette questions.
You pick up a can of Prego and say, "Here it is". You then both laugh.
"What the hell are you doing?" asks her boyfriend.
"I'm going to kill you with the Phone Booth and Aise" you say.
"What's an 'Aise'?" he asks.
"Um, I don't know."
He kills you.

***You die by misspelling***
But wait...

You feel a tremendous wrench – the hand of God coming down to wipe clean the temporal chalkboard. The world dissolves, and then quickly floods back into existence, restoring its state as it was before you made your move.

But somehow, things aren't set up exactly the same as last time....

Late Thursday night. You've had a hard day and the last thing you need is this: shopping. Luckily, the place is pretty empty and you're progressing rapidly.

On to the next aisle.

The aisle stretches to the north, and back to the south. The shelves on either side of you block your view of the rest of the supermarket, with only the brightly colored aisle markers visible.

You have stopped your trolley next to the pasta section, bright plastic bags full of pale skin-tone shapes.

There is a brunette woman a few meters ahead, filling her trolley with sauces.
A shiny metal phone booth sits in the center of the aisle.

Northern Verve said:
Come up with the deduction that Magikrazy IS the god in question.
You are correct. But that didn't do anything.

***And now I will erase your memory***
But wait...

You feel a tremendous wrench – the hand of God coming down to wipe clean the temporal chalkboard. The world dissolves, and then quickly floods back into existence, restoring its state as it was before you made your move.

Late Thursday night. You've had a hard day and the last thing you need is this: shopping. Luckily, the place is pretty empty and you're progressing rapidly.

On to the next aisle.

The aisle stretches to the north, and back to the south. The shelves on either side of you block your view of the rest of the supermarket, with only the brightly colored aisle markers visible.

You have stopped your trolley next to the pasta section, bright plastic bags full of pale skin-tone shapes.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
I break the fourth wall and kill Magikrazy with immortal killing powers.
What part of "immortal" don't you get? I guess I'll have to kill you.

***Let's try this again***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

I fixed my post, but whatever.

I pick up the phone and prank call the police.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
I get some more toilet paper(note: I don't steal it, I actually buy it).
You get a buttload of toilet paper (pun intended). You wrap yourself up in it and pretend to be a mummy. Someone actually thinks you're a mummy and beats you up.

***You die***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

Godot said:
I fixed my post, but whatever.

I pick up the phone and prank call the police.
The police find out you prank called them and throw you in prison.

***Try not to dr- <shot>***

But wait...

On to the next aisle.

Northern Verve said:
Put my ear to the ground, perhaps trying to hear if anything is going on underground of the market.
Your take off your ear, and set it on the ground.

***Good going, Van Gogh.***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
I give a "gift" to the woman(it's actually a bomb), and I go at the fastest speed possible to Canada, then to the South Pole.
The brunette explodes from the atomic bomb you gave her. It explodes the entire world, no matter where you are.

***You killed yourself***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

I tip the aisle over so it crushes the phone booth, and then ride a unicycle into the car park, where I make a daring escape.

I talk to her.

How did I figure that would be a possibility. But no seriously, I go into prone position and place my head (While still attached to my neck an body, thank you!) to the ground to see if I hear anything going on underground of the market.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
I karate chop the temporal chalkboard in half.
That basically means you chopped the universe in half. Chaos is released for a second until the hand of God glues the chalkboard back together.

***Nothing is accomplished and God kills you for trying to destroy his creation***

But wait...

On to the next aisle.

Godot said:
I tip the aisle over so it crushes the phone booth, and then ride a unicycle into the car park, where I make a daring escape.
You tip over the aisle. Then Sir Isaac Newton tells you that you can't lift up something you're standing on. You then fall into nothing.

***You're killed by physics.***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

Smasher said:
I talk to her.
You talk to woman.

"Hello", you say.

"Hi", she replies.

"Uh..."

You always have trouble talking to women.

"You're looking hot", she says.

"Oh..."

"You're looking in the mood for doing something scandalous."

"Guh..."

You feel very sweaty.

"Maybe you would like to take that thing of yours out."

You begin to feel like you're overheating.
*** You're double-entendre'd out ***

But wait...

On to the next aisle.

Northern Verve said:
How did I figure that would be a possibility. But no seriously, I go into prone position and place my head (While still attached to my neck an body, thank you!) to the ground to see if I hear anything going on underground of the market.
You remove your legs from your body so you can lie down and listen to the underground. You hear nothing, and there was no point in removing your legs.

***Everyone now calls you "No-Leg Ned"***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

I travel to Magikrazy's house and destroy it with the aisle.

I shoot MCD.

I also interrupt Smasher's response by dodging the bullet.

Godot said:
I travel to Magikrazy's house and destroy it with the aisle.
Smasher said:
I shoot MCD.
Conglaturation, Smasher.

***A WINNER IS YOU!***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

yay

I do nothing special and finish shopping normally.

Smasher said:
yay

I do nothing special and finish shopping normally.
Nothing special happens. You do not die. You just buy your pasta.

***You go home and play Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle***

On to the next aisle.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
I kill Baby Mario Bloops for no good reason at all.
No you don't.

***He kills you***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

you

oh wait i actually got home

yay

I reveal myself to be a policeman and arrest LN1 for attempting to murder BMB.

Smasher said:
you

oh wait i actually got home

yay

I reveal myself to be a policeman and arrest LN1 for attempting to murder BMB.
Good job! However, because you can't win (as you already did), LN1 breaks out and kills you.

***Murdered by a prisoner.***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

Northern Verve said:
I look up at the ceiling
Look up? Well, honestly, that's a great idea. I mean, you had a rough day, you didn't want to go shopping tonight, and that girl up the aisle may very well be the ex-lover who left you all those years ago and you never knew why, but really, if that's the worst that's going to happen to you today, that's not so bad, is it? The shopping is going quickly, your favorite pasta is in stock, the phone booth was recently waxed and polished and looks awesome, and so what if she walked out on you? You've got a great job as the announcer at the Uberdome. The fans of the local sports team look up to you, your name is known around the league for your charisma, and ever since the team started doing better and almost took the title last season, they've had far more money to pay you with, and frankly, you love the job.

Yeah. Your life's going great, you think to yourself. You happily grab some pasta, wink at that lucky guy in the reflection of the phone booth, and go on your merry way.
*** Life is great, and you love living it ***

But wait...

On to the next aisle.

Godot said:
I hire the Sniper to shoot Smasher.
You sicken me. What has he ever sone to you, besides kill you?

***Shoey's next plan was to kill you, and it worked***
But wait...

On to the next aisle.

Back