Share weird dreams here...

I fell asleep in school once and dreamed once of going on a road trip.

Once I dreamt I met Moogle. I chopped his head off with one of those things that clamp to your hand and have huge blades.

3Dejong said:
Once I dreamt I met Moogle. I chopped his head off with one of those things that clamp to your hand and have huge blades.

I want to make a movie about that

Teh day before yesterday I dreamed about a part of Deep Dark Galaxy that was a bit like Honeyhive Galaxy and at the top it was like the Goomboss level in SM64DS (OK, not really, but the background, I think, was). You needed an Ice Flower to go to the top, thus Deep Dark Galaxy has 5 differnet power-ups (it has only 3 in real and the Ice Flower is under them...).

I also dreamed of a real show named Germany's cleverest children and my class was there. And although I'm, eeer, one of the more intelligent people in my class :P, I had to go because we had to do sports (I'm bad at sports). One of the less intelligent student came into the finale. :O

Edit: Yesterday I had so far the weirdest dream, I think. First there was a little island in Sea Slide Galaxy. I just was there, swimming, searching and whatsoever. Suddenly, I was on a little grassy planet. I don't know anymore. The residents of this unbelievable small plant (it's as big as, let's say, Dino Piranha's planet) were in panic because there meteors crashing on the planet. Some were frozen by the ice that was there for no particular reason, some were burned by the fire the meteor left behind. My father told me there was something terrible and creepy anout them, I don't remember what. Then, suddenly, there were two people in a subway train somewhere COMPLETELY else, like in the TV-series "X-Factor". I think it is from America and if yes, you should know it. If no, it's a mystery series (that sucks) and you have to decide whether the stories they tell are true or false (I think they're all false). The train closed cuz it was night and there suddenly were some people in the train. They were ghosts! One of the two people in the train was chased outside by zombies and ghosts, to the street. I think there was a little hole on the pavement like in Bowser's Dark Matter Plant. Then there was a beach with a metal fence surrounding it. Maybe there was no beach, only sand because I haven't seen the water. Our school was having vacation there. At the end, where I was lying and waiting for my mother, the beach was blocked off (makes sense, with a metal fence behind you don't need to). Behind this end was a forest. While I was waiting for my mother, there were some politics on the beach. Then my class was in our school again. We were in a room that was like a living-room. There was a sofa and a TV. There also was our Biology teacher of last grade. The was some food (chips/crisps and stuff) on the table in the middle. My class was in the TV (the hell? o_O). I wasn't and another girl wasn't, too, as well as the teacher. Then two girls of my class jumped out of the TV. We then ate the chips/crisps and stuff. At one place in the dream, there also was something with Gold Leaf Galaxy (not the forest behind the beach, though). I believe the dream was much longer, I can hardly remember it, it was so long, complex and strange.

I always try to attempt to FORGET my dreams. :eek:

I once had a dream that was Naturo, InuYasha, Blue's Clues, this wiki, and Futurama all in one.

*INSERT SHOCKED SMILEY HERE*

3Dejong said:
I always try to attempt to FORGET my dreams. :eek:

I once had a dream that was Naturo, InuYasha, Blue's Clues, this wiki, and Futurama all in one.

*INSERT SHOCKED SMILEY HERE*

That's something. You call it a dream? I call it a nightmare.
Was I in there? =3

BTW, 'nother weird dream last night, I was at a cirus and fell in a random never-ending pit...

I had a dream where I was driven to a Cafe, and than taken to a room, where a series of video game characters were. Next thing you know it, Team Rocket takes us to this one room where little Snufit Balls are being fired, Mario appears, and says to help him (he says it to me). After awhile we go back to the room, and Grim & Billy (from the Grim adventures of Bill & Mandy), Grim trys slashing Billy, Billy ducks, I take the scythe, slash Grim in half, they leave, and next thing I know it, where in a gym bathroom...

Me, Zelda, some black creature, and a couple of other people were fighting Tubba Blubba. After awhile, we were outside racing Tubba Blubba!!! We were behind, and it skipped all of the race. The finish line was coming up, and Pichu came out of nowhere and finished for us!!!!! Then, whoever drove me to the Cafe took me, Mario, & Luigi to see Pichu across the road. Once we get there, and we come back, I look behind, and Mario is carrying a sleeping Luigi!!! The dream ended. I had another, but I can't remember it.

A few days ago, I dreamed that I was in Castle Bleck, and none of his minions were bosses, and each chapter so really easy. Then in the last chapter, I went into one room and O'Chunks was in there and was really easy to beat. Then I left the room and entered another door, where Super Dimentio was, but instead of a giant Luigi head, the Brobot's head was on it instead, and it didn't even attack. Then I left that room and found another one full of Lego train tracks, and it had to do something with Mimi liking to collect different types of train tracks (o_O), so I left that room too. And then I left that room too, then I woke up... o.o

Uniju said:
I had this really weird dream last night, that I had totally forgotten until I saw Beanbean's post in this thread pop up on the thingeh. I don't really remember much of it, just that pretty much everyone in the dream was trying to kill me, and I had barely evaded it until the end of the dream where someone kidnapped me, than the dream ended.

Real people? or Wiki people?

Uniju said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Uniju said:
I had this really weird dream last night, that I had totally forgotten until I saw Beanbean's post in this thread pop up on the thingeh. I don't really remember much of it, just that pretty much everyone in the dream was trying to kill me, and I had barely evaded it until the end of the dream where someone kidnapped me, than the dream ended.

Real people? or Wiki people?

I don't know what kind of obsessed maniac dreams of random people off the internet, and I'm certainly not one of them.

I'm not!

This night I dreamt that I ran into glass walls. Seriously.

Must be 'cause I watched AFV before going to bed.

I keep dreaming I either meet Rudnicki in person (And pwn him using my fists) or that he starts another flame war.

I dreamt tonight that we had a new English teacher and she wanted us to put our last ten English exercise books in paper-bags. And I only had my 8th, 9th and 10th exercise books with me. o_O

MegaMario9910 said:
SiFi said:
I keep dreaming I either meet Rudnicki in person (And pwn him using my fists) or that he starts another flame war.

Hehehehehehe...
You're laughing about nightmares.

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
SiFi said:

Hehehehehehe...
You're laughing about nightmares.

Sifi's nightmare with rudnicki...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
Well that isn't very nice.

Back