Share weird dreams here...

Makoto said:
I had this one dream where me and Nerdy guy got superpowers. It was pretty awesome. O0
Cool. I gotta learn how to get super powers in real life. :)

I had a dream last night, but I can't remember most of it. I only remember it had something to do with cooking bacon on a stove. :\

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
I had a dream last night, but I can't remember most of it. I only remember it had something to do with cooking bacon on a stove. :\

Makoto said:
I had this one dream where me and Nerdy guy got superpowers. It was pretty awesome. O0

I then got hit by a car for some reason and woke up. :P

All of that made me laugh.

LOL.

I forgot most of it, I only remember me, Uniju, and NG were grading archives.

I had a dream last night that I was the drummer for the Foo Fighters. 'Twas pretty cool.

Sunday night I dreamt it was still a weekend and that I was sleeping.

I dreamt I play some sequal to Mario Strikers Charged but the character selection screen had a bunch of characters as captains, and miis were also playable. All the characters were unlocked but one, and that one character was....... well something was telling me it was Michael Jackson (not as a mii), I also saw a clip of him in action. After that I can't remember.

I dreamed about a bright red New Super Mario Bros. Wii arcade cabinet.

I once dreamed that I was in a cardboard box, and then my grandpa woke me up. :( I don't remember anything more of the dream, I bet I was dreaming I was Snake.

I had this weird one where everyone from Harry Potter were in my house. And Igor Karkaroff wore a wedding dress. :eekdance:

Back