Continuity 1-The Land of Nothing

LN1

L - N - 1
I haven't yet thought of a good title idea. This story I was doing before has been canceled. For now, I'll just ask for signups for this story:

Protagonists:
1.)Dry-Petey
2.)New Super Mario
3.)BMB
4.)OJ Toad
5.)RandomGuy
6.)PTR

Antagonists:
1.)Boidoh
2.)Red Barchetta
3.)Nabber

And here's the article and the official title within it:
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Continuity_1-The_Land_of_Nothing

SIGNUPS CLOSED

Re: Random New Userpedia Story(Title Pending)

I noticed there are few people that still call me boidoh but i dont know how they knew that was my username before i changed it, maybe its because of my backloggery? I would like to be called boidoh more often though :D

On topic: So, what IS the story about?

I'll be an antagonist if that's OK.

With some signups, I guess I'll reveal a little bit of the story.

"The next day, I woke up. However, I wasn't in bed. I found myself stranded somewhere. It was a place, a place lost in darkness. Sure enough, I was finding a way to escape, but I also looked for other stuff. During the middle of the trip, I heard a heartbeat. I searched for its source, and found something suspicious. It was a bag, I opened it and it contained a heart, literally. This heart was still beating, and it looked somewhat different than usual. Unlike the average user heart, this one was darker and more orange. Whatever could this heart mean? I decided to put it in its bag and keep it 'till I found what to do with it. I didn't know it yet, but the heart, the heart, it was cursed"

Protagonist. I'm the guy whose attacks never work and everyone else is secretly plotting to get rid of me. Then I become the main antagonist.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
With some signups, I guess I'll reveal a little bit of the story.

"The next day, I woke up. However, I wasn't in bed. I found myself stranded somewhere. It was a place, a place lost in darkness. Sure enough, I was finding a way to escape, but I also looked for other stuff. During the middle of the trip, I heard a heartbeat. I searched for its source, and found something suspicious. It was a bag, I opened it and it contained a heart, literally. This heart was still beating, and it looked somewhat different than usual. Unlike the average user heart, this one was darker and more orange. Whatever could this heart mean? I decided to put it in its bag and keep it 'till I found what to do with it. I didn't know it yet, but the heart, the heart, it was cursed"
The writing sounds forced and your character sounds all-knowing. But it is an improvement.

I'll be a good guy...

Bump. I'll actually do this. I'll attempt to finish this one.
Title I'm thinking of: Land of Nothing.( Do suggest any better titles. The title happens to be the name of where our story takes place)

I'm not yet submitting any chapter or making a general page for the story
Some General Summary of the planned Prologue:

It was a rainy day. Something was different, though. Not because it was rainy, not because it doesn't happen that much, but, something felt wrong. One of our main characters(me) went to sleep, and knew something would happen, but not what, and if it was good or not. The next day, he wakes up, and notice many things wrong instantly. First of all, he was not in his bed, rather in some weird jungle or forest. Which of those he didn't know." I don't care if you know the differences between a forest and jungle, I don't"(Yup, 4th wall break). After a while or so of wandering around, our character found people. But how? Our character( I'm referring to me as such for this summary, not for the written one, just in case you're getting tired of this) gets greeted. BMB and NSM introduce themselves. "We don't know how we got here, and I assume you don't either" The rest is a conversation that should reveal some part of the plot.

Do note cliches and plotholes.

I'll be an antagonist.

LN1 said:
Chapter 1.
Please tell me your thoughts and your review(and constructive criticism please)
Punctuation at the ending is not very good.

It should be

[...] What are you looking at? This story [...]

anyway

add me as a user who wakes up in a tree and falls through the roof of the tent

Back