Votes: 1 14.3%
  • LOL FOUR WORDS NOW

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
Cause I don't want to do an Idiot Edition anymore. It'll work with a fastest finger: Whoever gets it first out of who signed up, gets to play.

Signups:
1. Nabber
2. Gardevoir
3. '3K
4. GreenDisaster
5. SonicMario
6. Smasher
7. NSM
8. Toad85
9. Mario4Ever
10. Lily

moneytree00.png

(THAT Money Ladder)

I want to be a millionaire.

Also your image there isn't working, man.

Gardevoir said:
Um i dont know how you play this but ill sign up anyways.

If you've ever seen Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, it's the exact same.

I'll still be Regis.

Gardevoir, basically, people are asked 15 multiple-choice questions on a variety of topics, and each one is assigned a dollar value ($100-$1,000,000). As questions increase in dollar values, they increase in difficulty. Getting a question wrong results in losing all of the money obtained prior to that question unless the $1,000, $25,000, or $250,000 dollar questions are answered correctly, as one cannot leave with less than these amounts. There are also three lifelines that can be used to help: Ask the Audience, Phone-a-Friend, and 50-50 (not sure if those'll be used here, though).

Mario4Ever said:
I'll still be Regis.

Gardevoir, basically, people are asked 15 multiple-choice questions on a variety of topics, and each one is assigned a dollar value ($100-$1,000,000). As questions increase in dollar values, they increase in difficulty. Getting a question wrong results in losing all of the money obtained prior to that question unless the $1,000, $25,000, or $250,000 dollar questions are answered correctly, as one cannot leave with less than these amounts. There are also three lifelines that can be used to help: Ask the Audience, Phone-a-Friend, and 50-50 (not sure if those'll be used here, though).

This game is silly then.. As you do realize we are on the internet.

Mario4Ever said:
prior to that question unless the $1,000, $25,000, and $250,000 dollar questions are answered correctly

I'm doing it the way it was before Syndication.

Fixed quote said:
prior to that question unless the $1,000 and $32,000 dollar questions are answered correctly

Anyway yeah I told you I wanted to sign up but you signed me up so this is a useless post.

why not.

Northern Verve said:
I'll try this. I did watch this show quite a bit at some point. Mostly when Regis was still the host.

IMO, that was when the show was good.

Mario4Ever said:
Northern Verve said:
I'll try this. I did watch this show quite a bit at some point. Mostly when Regis was still the host.

IMO, that was when the show was good.

Yeah I agree actually. The woman that got the job after him wasn't too bad but she was no replacement for Regis. And then they added all those other stuff like more help stuff and a timer. (Though I thought it was cool when they had Bill Nye the Science Guy as one of the "Ask an Expert" once or was it a few times?)

It was a few times, I think. Anyway, what made me mad after Regis left was the removal of the "fastest finger" questions. I enjoyed there being competition of a sort to determine the next contestant.

It's been 3 days, I'm just gonna ahead and start this by around 4:00 Central.

The last 3 signups can be filled in the next 2 hours, and during the game.

And it's 4:13 over here. And just to remind everyone: Our contestants are:

Nabber
Gardevoir
'3K
GreenDisaster
SonicMario
Smasher
NSM, and finally
Toad85.

We're still taking 2 more signups if you wanna join, but for now: The first person who puts their answers for the Fastest Finger First in the correct order posting them here, will get to play first.

So, here is your "Fastest Finger First" question:

"Put the following video game movies in the order in which they were originally released, starting with the most recent."

"A: Doom"
"B: Silent Hill"
"C: Super Mario Bros"
"D: Resident Evil"

Wait, you didn't put me as one of the sign-ups.

Yeah, sorry about that, I just went down casually and ignored the bold. You can go ahead and try to answer.

Back