Userpedia Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Nabber said:
It's cool I guess but it does feel a bit too much like the opening scrawl for "It's a Trap!" (like how MacFarlane was complaining that Fox wouldn't let him direct his own movie if he didn't do Return of the Jedi.)
"It's a trap!"? Is that a parody of Star Wars?

admiral_ackbar_says_its_a_trap.jpg

The Spiked Red One said:
Nabber said:
It's cool I guess but it does feel a bit too much like the opening scrawl for "It's a Trap!" (like how MacFarlane was complaining that Fox wouldn't let him direct his own movie if he didn't do Return of the Jedi.)
"It's a trap!"? Is that a parody of Star Wars?
51wijcWwfjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Decent.

Hopefully this won't set a precedent for the length of other sections, cause this was painfully short.

Also, the Goomba reminds me of that scene in Three Mushketeers with those hospital guys that take BMB away.

Fairly generic stuff for a beginning, nothing too new or original.

I'm particularly holding out for a brilliantly done Binary Sunset scene since that's my favorite in the series, so got some hopes for that getting done well.

So. I haven't updated in a while. Sorry, I've been really busy.

Change of idea: Is this okay if I don't do a sprite comic, but instead do a hand-drawn comic?

Dr. Javelin said:
Decent.

Hopefully this won't set a precedent for the length of other sections, cause this was painfully short.

Also, the Goomba reminds me of that scene in Three Mushketeers with those hospital guys that take Smasher away.

Fixed.

Back