Userpedia Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Excuse me, I think I'm going to go and bleach my brain for a few hours.

See this is why I chose a safe character. All I get is me being able to constantly argue with MCD, which doesn't bother me at all.

Well I get to be Darth Vader, which means no shipping, a heroic death, awesome force powers, lots of screen time... what more could you ask for?

Witty banter with two other main characters throughout the series. Seriously, 3PO annoying Han in the Millennium Falcon is my favorite part of the entire series.

Nabber said:
Well I get to be Darth Vader, which means no shipping, a heroic death, awesome force powers, lots of screen time... what more could you ask for?
You won't die in this you know. Darth Vader dies in VI

Nabber said:
Being the main character.

Also having that spiffy green lightsaber in VI.

Toad85 said:
Nabber said:
Which will eventually come in the prequel trilogy that he will do.

Nabber said:
Toad85 said:
Nabber said:
Which will eventually come in the prequel trilogy that he will do.

I thought you voted against the prequel trilogy...

The Spiked Red One said:
I thought you voted against the prequel trilogy...

There's some of us that voted for the Original Trilogy but only because we wanted you to do Original Trilogy first but still wouldn't mind if you did the Prequels too. From the way you had the Poll set up. If we voted for All of them, you might of started with Phantom Menace.

I'm sorry, but... I just can't do the Baby Mario Bloops and Neptune pairing. I you have some Fi sprites, I can do with those, but otherwise... no. :( Do you have a different avatar? A female one? I could change either BMB or Neptune to female. Female Han Solo? Hannah Solo? I don't know.

I still need Owen and Beru. After that, and after we get this whole Leia thing sorted out, I can start anytime.

Toad85 said:
Nabber said:

Have fun making out with your sister who's actually a guy.

I highly doubt that he'll get female users to signup. Lily might, and perhaps BLOF or LGM, maybe FF65, but many of them don't really do comics.

Meaning, there is probably going to have to be a guy in a girl position. I want main character; that's why I took the position.

apocalypseArisen said:
Toad85 said:
Nabber said:

Have fun making out with your sister who's actually a guy.
But it's BMB.

:)

Fi said:
I think I have sprites of my bob-omb form, which should help.

Okay, great! Now we just need Owen and Beru, then we're all set.
Yoshidude99 said:
I don't think anyone is going to be Own and Beru but they are only minor anyway.

Actually, they're rather important, if only to the first part of the episode. Also, when I do the prequels, they're in II.

It's cool I guess but it does feel a bit too much like the opening scrawl for "It's a Trap!" (like how MacFarlane was complaining that Fox wouldn't let him direct his own movie if he didn't do Return of the Jedi.)

Back