Colab - Create articles for WarioWare: Twisted! Souvenirs

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
For those that don't know, in WarioWare: Twisted!, there are not only microgames, but littler games called souvenirs. Full list is at Template:WarioWare: Twisted! Souvenirs. If you go to the link, you can see that most of them don't even have articles, which is what this colab is for. Essentially, I want to round up a group of users that own this game and start creating articles. There's something else, though. There are some souvenirs that I'm not sure deserve full articles, like the six Kaleidoscopes (Kaleidoscope). For that, I created a list article, but I just don't know if I should keep creating those kind of articles, or if all of the souvenirs should get individual articles, which is something that I want to discuss here.

I'm up for this. I haven't played Twisted in a while but I have the game so if I can find it I can probably help with this.

as for the stuff like the kaleidoscopes, I'd at least put the fans and lightwands in one article too.

The souvenirs are essentially the same as the gaddgets, so if all of those have articles, I don't see the harm in creating articles for all of them.

And they have official names correct? and they play at least some role in the game right?

Then yes they should have articles (unfortunately I do not own this game and therefore I can't help)

Ok, I'll find my copy and try helping out with the souvenirs I have.

I don't think we should give them ALL articles. For stuff that is very similar, make group articles (for example: Kaleidoscope). Same for the fans and the lightwands. But yes, the majority of them could warrant a separate article.

Did you mean Bowser Poster? There are 6 poster articles total. I think those could be merged as well, maybe under a joint Poster (Mario Party Advance) article. They all function the same way the only difference being that they have a different appearance and cost.

I don't think the Kaleidoscopes should get separate articles though. The only difference between them is the appearance and possibly how to obtain them. There isn't much to differentiate each one. I don't know about the fans or lightwands, but I assume the situation is similar. There are 12 fans and 12 lightwands with insignificant differences, so I think it would be much more efficient to group them.

Back