Request Create pages for Blarfle and Blollop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Dyce

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Currently those two are the only characters from Super Paper Mario that don't have pages (for those of you who don't remember them they are the two non-Blappy aliens on Planet Blobule) I would make these articles myself but I don't own the game and I haven't played it in a couple of years so I don't remember anything past they were on Planet Blobule but somebody has to have the game and be able to make those articles

EDIT: I re-changed the name after figuring out that this should be a request thread :P

Re: Collab-Create pages for Blarfle and Blollop

Are they in the part on the planet or in that shop in space? I will try to get some info from the game about them.

Here's what one of them looks like
180px-Blarfle.PNG

I think I remember where they are. If I find them I will add their tattle infomation to the wiki.

They need articles first which is the problem because they don't really do anything their kind of just there but they have names and every other named character from Super Paper Mario has an article

The only other thing I can think of is that they might talk to the player about Blappy and the Space treasure

Yoshidude99 said:
Hopefully it won't just be us interested in this though
Hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back