The longest time you've spent playing one game.

I have no idea. I'm pretty sure when I built the town hall in Fresh Princeton I'd already been playing a good couple hours, and it took like 7 to build, which may or may not have included breaks while my stone smelted. Probably had similar playtimes for other big buildings but that's the only one I did in one go of such a size that I remember. I've played other games for long periods of time but I don't think anything beats Minecraft. TF2 probably comes close.

I played Crash Team Racing for a complete day once.

10:00am until 6:00pm.

Of course, this was when I was younger. And I had a lunch break obviously.

Magus said:
The only saving once part is highly impressive. Guessing Echoes was the Wii version, tho.
Yeah, right before the Boost Guardian. It's still a pain in the Wii version.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
I played Crash Team Racing for a complete day once.

10:00am until 6:00pm.

Of course, this was when I was younger. And I had a lunch break obviously.
I think I rember doing that too once.

Gamefreak75 said:
Magus said:
The only saving once part is highly impressive. Guessing Echoes was the Wii version, tho.
Yeah, right before the Boost Guardian. It's still a pain in the Wii version.
It's never not a pain, but the Spring Ball makes it enormously easier to dodge the boosting attacks, so the Wii version is still way easier.

pffsh I dont keep track of this type of stuff. but it's probably garry's mod - that game is just so damn addicting. I must've played over seven hours straight at one point. also I recall one day I mustve spent about four hours making a new save in banjo-tooie and seeing how far I could get without stopping. i got to jolly's lagoon or whatever.

I used to play games for prolonged periods of time when I was younger, but nowadays I usually only play for three hours at a time at most, only going over that when I'm particularly invested, as was the case with Deus Ex and Shadow of the Colossus. I have played Minecraft for very long durations of time, tho, and I remember spending roughly half a day on Team Fortress 2 once.

Back