Have you been compared to a famous person/ character? (Are you a-look-a-like?)

Lily x

Goodbye
Just a question. I don't really look like anyone. However, someone recently said I looked like Rosalina.

No, I'm just short.
And uh I'm not even sure about Snape. But I've been called Dobby quite a few times.

Nope. If anyone did, I'm one of the people least likely to notice or care at all, tho.

Magus said:
Nope. If anyone did, I'm one of the people least likely to notice or care at all, tho.

Pretty much this.

Lily said:
The ultimate John Egbert look alike lives on my steet 8)

Someone says I look like Sollux (without the gray skin, of course) but I don't see the resemblance.

Other than that, not really.

My teacher said that a pic of John Egbert on my school laptop wallpaper was a Grant (my real name)-look-alike.

Lily said:

Lol yeah, I think its mainly from my past pissed off look half the time now its just bored look.

moral of the story: who freaking knows

Actually, no. Never.

I look like Detective Gumshoe.

ask Ninty to confirm that as she only saw me via webcam.

Re: Have you been compared to a famous person/ character? (Are you a-look-a-like

I've been compared to McLovin from Superbad for some reason. I didn't care much for it though.

Dr. Javelin said:
Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:
Pretty much this.
Agreed.

Also, there was a teacher at one of my schools who looked like a 5-foot Frodo Baggins.

No, I'm not kidding.

Including the feet?

NintendoQueen said:
Emma Stone.
I've been told that like once or twice.

Idk if I would say that I look like her. I think it's more the hair than anything else. She has light eyes, I have dark brown eyes...
Emma-Stone-emma-stone-23299745-936-1400.jpg

mvMZb.jpg

I don't know, what do you guys think?

Back