What states have you been to?

Mostly for Americans but if you're from Canada or something just do Provinces or something.

I have been too Eight (Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Florida) I may have been to Nebraska a little bit but I am not sure if I drove through it or not. Also this summer when I go on vacation I will be going to Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and North Carolina too.

Re: What states have you been too?

Pretty much the entire East Coast except for Florida, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Maine, though I've also been to Ohio.

Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina, Colorado, Arizona, and a few others im forgetting.

*to

Don't remember all because I may have been young when we went to some. But uh:

Massachusetts
Connecticut
Vermont
New York
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Delaware
Maryland
Virginia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
FLORIDA

Georgia (when I was like 4 or younger)
Florida (obviously)
California (twice)
Connecticut (many times to see my grandparents)
Texas (airport only)
New York (I technically have been in New York, but we were only there to take a cab to Connecticut.)
Virginia
and Washington DC even though that's not a state.

I've been to Ontario (Toronto Pearson Airport only, but I guess that counts) and British Columbia in Canada.

I've never been to the US.

Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Mass., Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Ohio.

I might have been to Maine but I'm not 100% sure.

New Super Mario said:
Mostly for Americans but if you're from Canada or something just do Providences or something.
why would you even say that? America is not the only country that exists. Also it's provinces (and territories), not providences.

I live in Victoria, and have been to New South Wales, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, and South Australia (briefly). We're planning a vacation to eastern South Australia and western New South Wales this year, so we'll be seeing much more of those two soon.

lesse... live in New York, been to New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maine, Massachusetts, Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Florida, Texas, California, Illinois, North Carolina, Missouri, Ohio, Georgia, Rhode Island... that's all I can remember.

And for countries, i've been to Canada, England, Denmark, and France. superchao the globetrotter

Crocodile Dippy said:
New Super Mario said:
Mostly for Americans but if you're from Canada or something just do Providences or something.
why would you even say that? America is not the only country that exists. Also it's provinces (and territories), not providences.

I live in Victoria, and have been to New South Wales, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, and South Australia (briefly). We're planning a vacation to eastern South Australia and western New South Wales this year, so we'll be seeing much more of those two soon.
I know but a majority of the people here with states in their county are from America so....

I think I was thinking of Providence, Rhode Island or something. Fixed it anyway

New Super Mario said:
I know but a majority of the people here with states in their county are from America so....
So it should go without saying. Going out of your way to say "this is mostly for Americans" just makes you look arrogant and as if you're deliberately trying to exclude those from other nations.

I live in California and have been to Nevada, Colorado, New York, Washington DC, Maryland, Hawaii and Florida.

I've also been in airports or trains in Washington, Georgia and New Jersey.

Crocodile Dippy said:
New Super Mario said:
So it should go without saying. Going out of your way to say "this is mostly for Americans" just makes you look arrogant and as if you're deliberately trying to exclude those from other nations.
Well sorry if I came off that way.

Sharks Territory said:
I live in California and have been to Nevada, Colorado, New York, Washington DC, Maryland, Hawaii and Florida.

I've also been in airports or trains in Washington, Georgia and New Jersey.
I've always wanted to go to Hawaii.

I live in Texas, I go to Arkansas all the time because we're by the border, I've been to Louisiana quite a few times, and I've been to Missouri once.

Let's see... lived in Georgia, South Carolina. Vacationed or passed through Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Alabama, New Jersey, Maryland, New York, Delaware, Texas, New Mexico, California, Hawaii, Colorado, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska.

That makes... 22, and I may have missed a few since we've traveled so much.

Oh, we're planning a vacation to Alaska this summer which would add one to that list.

Live in North Carolina and I've been up and down the east coast except for Maine, New York, and Florida. I've been to Tennessee a few times, too.

I've been to:
Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota,
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma,
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma,
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,
Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla, I'm a killer.

I've been everywhere, man.
Crossed the desert's bare, man.
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been everywhereeeeeee.

Re: What states have you been to?

Up yonder.

I've lived in Florida, Illinois, Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado (currently residing).

Have been to and through: Georgia, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Missouria, Louisiana, Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah... I think that's it.

So, literally half the country.

apocalypseArisen said:
I've been to:
Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota,
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma,
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma,
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,
Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla, I'm a killer.

Crossed the desert's bare, man.
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been everywhereeeeeee.
apocalypseArisen said:
I've been to:
Reno
And there, you shot a man.
Just to watch him die.

You bastard.