Cartoon Planet

Re: Happy 20th, Cartoon Network!

Drilbur said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Lario said:
I actually enjoyed Camp Lazlo.

It was created by the same (good) *bleep* who made Rocko's Modern Life.
I figured as much, since the designs and animation is similar. Too bad the humor isn't exactly up to par... Some of the expressions were, but still, it felt like a lighter, softer version of that show.
I figured it when Heffer made a cameo.
Wait, really? What episode was that?

Smashgoom202 said:
Drilbur said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Lario said:
I actually enjoyed Camp Lazlo.

It was created by the same (good) *bleep* who made Rocko's Modern Life.
I figured as much, since the designs and animation is similar. Too bad the humor isn't exactly up to par... Some of the expressions were, but still, it felt like a lighter, softer version of that show.
I figured it when Heffer made a cameo.
Wait, really? What episode was that?
The episode where Lumpus decided to start painting clothes on his body to save time that was spent doing his laundry. Heffer (complete with Tom Kenny voicing an correcting Lumpus after he called Heffer a cow [he's a steer]) had Lumpus arrested for locking him, the real scoutmaster, in the closet.

Oh right, I remember now... What a pathetic end to that guy. I never really felt like his Butt Monkey/Chew Toy status was justified... I mean, he's kind of like Squidward in that he's a stick-in-the-mud, but much like the recent Spongebob episodes, I feel like a lot of the abuse toward him is kind of unjustified...

Still, I have to watch that episode just to see Tom Kenny reprise his role as him!

I only watched part of it, Ed, Edd, Edy and Chowder. It was my favorite Ed, edd, Edy episode.

Why did they show Ed, Edd 'N Eddy and Camp Lazlo when both shows are still on CN?

Watching the Billy and Mandy episode made me think: which chocolate actually held the antidote?

Coastic Caramel Cream?
Horrific Hazelnut?
Mutating Marshmallow?
Antidote?

YoshiGo99 said:
Not sure, guess they were great shows back then along with the others.
Yeah, I guess.

So assuming you saw the Bily and Mandy Chocolate Sailors episode ever, which chocolate do you think held the antidote?

Oh I didn't, if you read the post above yours I said I watched part of it, Chowder and Ed, Edd, and Edy. I wish I was able to see the whole thing but I was at my friend's house

YoshiGo99 said:
Oh I didn't, if you read the post above yours I said I watched part of it, Chowder and Ed, Edd, and Edy. I wish I was able to see the whole thing but I was at my friend's house
I meant if you ever saw the Chocolate Sailors episode of Billy and Mandy.

that one sand clock episode from billy and mandy made me shrug.

Magikrazy said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I meant if you ever saw the Chocolate Sailors episode of Billy and Mandy.

I have seen that one a while back I can't remember what the whole episode was like so I am not sure what happened

Has anyone ever noticed that Brak's de-motivational poster in one of the backgrounds says "F*** Buddies"? How did they get away with that?

Back