Can You Sprite

Can You Sprite

• Total voters

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Can you sprite? ??? I'm not asking for someone to sprite for me though :P

No. =P
Can you? If yes, can you make me a Mario-Striker sprite? =)

Uniju said:
Toadbert101 said:
Uniju said:
Not really.

Don't be modest, you rox. :D Anyways, I try, but I'm not too good. (Unless it's only recoloring.)

I'm not being modest, I really suck at it. ._. I seem to suck at most art thingies... And don't try to say I'm good, because that's compared to the NOOBIES on this site who call themselves spriters. <_< If you've ever actually been to a real spriting community, you would see that I really do suck at it. :-X

What about the Red, Orange, Green, and Blue line trains? Those were custom, weren't they?

PaperStriker said:
No. =P
Can you? If yes, can you make me a Mario-Striker sprite? =)

I've recently found a program that pwns paint. Its a recolor master program but thats all I can do. Sorry recolor is all I can do.

Uniju said:
What's the point of using a program to recolor sprites? For one, recoloring is only really useful for stuff like Fire Mario, and or two, it's really easy in paint... <_< There are several tricks you can use to recolor faster.
For one thing. I don't have paint :eek:. And for another this one is better because you can recolor artwork very easily.

Uniju said:
You don't have paint? What Operating System do you use?

Well paint scrwed up and effected the internet so my dad deleted it. Know I use something called photo impression 4.0

ChaosNinji said:
If you mean recolor, then yes. Anything else = No.
ame here but smiddle gave me a tutorial for editing but im still working on that :(

Back