Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
So I see to help with all of those spambots we went from basic phpbb to this "SMF". Are all codes the same? Will all the secret forums return? Groups? So basically, did we transfer perfectly or are there some things lost?

From the looks of it, most of the BBCode is the same. Here's the official BBCode guide.

The secret forums are good to go, I just need to add all the sysops to the sysop group.

There's no such thing as a perfect transfer. Go through your profile and make sure everything is in order. Custom titles are now available to all users regardless of post count.

I've noted this to Steve, but I'll put it here for any other mods who might be having a similar problem:

I'm having difficulty accessing my mod powers. I can access the admin panel, I can sticky topics, but that's it. Any other mods having this problem?

EDIT: Fix'D.

I am incredibly disoriented. I leave for five days, come back, and I see THIS.

WHERE ARE THE FRIENDLY MUSHROOMS? :posh:

Anyway, everything seems to be going fine. There are some nice new features.

How do you reset all the "New Threads"? All those old threads come up as "NEW!"

3Dejong said:
How do you reset all the "New Threads"? All those old threads come up as "NEW!"

Under the Topic Vault on the forum list, there is a selection on the right hand side for marking all forums as read.

I don't know what happened, but my keyboard changed to the English way. I sometimes switch y and z. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back