Pyro

Power Star
:smug:

It's never too early, is it?

Bold=edited from original
Slight change to this - listed in Pyro's Retarded Additions section

Fi said:
Rules & Standards ~
Each cycle of the game goes by week-esque phases, with 14 houseguests entering the game at Week 1. The cycles will substain for 11 weeks, with number of houseguests decreasing each week. At the end of the 11 weeks, one of the two remaining houseguests will be crowned winner by the jury.

At the beginning of the week, players will compete for Head of Household (HoH), which will provide them both safety from eviction for the rest of the week as well as power over everyone else. The previous houseguest - if there is one - will not be able to compete for it. There is only one HoH a week, and winning it only provides safety and power for the week you win it.

After the HoH is crowned, there will be a food/luxury competition. Winning them will give benefits to the players later on, while losing them can give consequences that they'll regret. Once that is over, the HoH will decide which two players that would like to nominate. The two nominees will be up for eviction at the end of the week, or until the Veto nominations.

Halfway through the week, six players will compete for the Gold Power of Veto (PoV), which could veto a nomination by the HoH. The veto players consists of the Head of Household, the two nominees, and three houseguests selected by random. If the veto is used, the HoH will automatically have to replace the saved nominee with a replacement nominee. The HoH cannot put up the Veto holder, nor the saved nominee if they didn't win the veto. If the veto isn't used, the nominations stay the same.

At the end of the week, the nominees will have one final chance to pled to their fellow houseguests if they wish. One by one, Houseguests will vote for who they want to evict. The nominees and HoH are unable to vote, but the HoH will be able to vote in the chance of a tie. All votes will be accounted for, even if a majority is reached. Once the majority of votes have been tallied, the houseguest will be evicted, and unable to re-enter the house.

Once the game gets down to nine players, every houseguest that gets evicted past that point becomes a jury member. The jury member - which will consist of seven members by the end of the game - will vote for who they want to win the season.

Pyro's Retarded Additions ~
  • The previous houseguest will be able to compete in the HoH; however, if he/she attains HoH status again, the status will be instead given to the 2nd placed player.
  • Once during the game (Week 7), players can nominate a non-Jury player to return to the game. If almost all players vote (like, only 1 doesn't vote, or there are a few abstains), the player will be back into the game, and that week will have a double eviction.

Other Stuff ~
  • There will be quite a few major twists in the game.
  • Inform me of alliances.

Sign-ups
1. FireEevee
2. Reversinator
3. Smasher
4. Yoshiwaker

wait lily's supposed to be doing this one

well whatever

No, I'm putting my foot down RIGHT NOW!

We made a list, and we each got to make a sign-up. Not only did you just steal the game from Lily from under her, but you are also just doing it before before UBB3 is even starting.

I suggest that you either delete this thread, or I'll personally ask MG1 to take care of this. Making a game early is one thing, making it before a prequel even starts is another, but just taking something that someone else was going to do and called it constantly is just morbidly wrong.

Fi said:

We made a list, and we each got to make a sign-up. Not only did you just steal the game from Lily from under her, but you are also just doing it before before UBB3 is even starting.

I suggest that you either delete this thread, or I'll personally ask MG1 to take care of this. Making a game early is one thing, making it before a prequel even starts is another, but just taking something that someone else was going to do and called it constantly is just morbidly wrong.
You can't call dibs it should be on a first come first serve schedule nobody has the rights to a game

Matlock said:
Fi said:

You can't call dibs it should be on a first come first serve schedule nobody has the rights to a game

First come first serve?

For some things yes, maybe, if a person does it and someone is like "I was thinking like doing that and all, but then you did it."

This is someone that was like "I call doing this game!" Since the beginning of UBB2. Lily even stated "I'm going to start sign-ups half-way through UBB3."

There's a thing called respect for other players, and this is not the case. It's one thing to be not-called and open to all, but if someone has been calling it and even stated when they will post the sign-ups, they deserve to do it. You don't just take something someone has been planning for almost two months now.

Yeah I'm dropping out of this as per what BMB said.

Pyro said:
screw you :evilgrin:

by the way this a very stupid comeback.

Fi said:

Simple solution:

Change thread title to UBB 3.5.

Loganofan20 said:
Fi said:

Simple solution:

Or get over it and have Lily do 5

Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Fi said:

Simple solution:

Or...you know, maybe hold off on this and lock this thread and then reopen it as UBB 5 - or UBB6, I think Vinnie is doing UBB5.

Fi said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Fi said:

Simple solution:

Or...you know, maybe hold off on this and lock this thread and then reopen it as UBB 5.
Per BMB.

Fi said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Fi said:

Simple solution:

Or...you know, maybe hold off on this and lock this thread and then reopen it as UBB 5.
Why should he when he made this thread first fair and square if Lily wanted to do 4 she should have opened it sooner but she was beat to the punch

So he made the thread first. I can make the thread for the next ten hundred UBBs but that doesn't mean it is fair.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
So he made the thread first. I can make the thread for the next ten hundred UBBs but that doesn't mean it is fair.
Sure it does these games are first come first serve. As long as you are willing to host that many games

I was thinking about just making the thread of UBB5 to make that point, but then I was like "that would be stupid."

Thanks for making the point.

Also, shut up Goomba's Shoe. At this point, you are just being a smart-aleck.

Fi said:

I was thinking about just making the thread of UBB5 to make that point, but then I was like "that would be stupid."

Thanks for making the point.

Also, shut up Goomba's Shoe.
Why because I express and opinion that differs from your own

Matlock said:
Sure it does these games are first come first serve. As long as you are willing to host that many games
Eenope.

Mafia threads have a waiting list. This is basically a mafia variant game. So why shouldn't this have a waiting list?

Matlock said:
Why should he when he made this thread first fair and square

implying that stealing something from someone that everyone agreed she could have is fair

Fi said:
I think Vinnie is doing UBB5.

[me=Smasher]exists[/me]

also Pyro tends to forget about everything so he probably won't even be able to remember to host this anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back