User Big Brother 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loganofan20 said:
Matlock said:
Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
So he made the thread first. I can make the thread for the next ten hundred UBBs but that doesn't mean it is fair.
Sure it does these games are first come first serve. As long as you are willing to host that many games
Eenope.

Mafia threads have a waiting list. This is basically a mafia variant game. So why shouldn't this have a waiting list?
This isn't like Mafia the games go in squeals one begins when another ends no need for a waiting list

GS first come first serve doesn't matter. I mean, he made it before my game even started. And lily was technically first if you look at it our way.

:toad:

Well, I guess this is simple enough. Find the @ section directed to you and read it.

@OP (Pyro?): I believe making this thread after Lily had her heart set on it for months would classify as a "dick move" and I suggest you think about letting Lily go before you. She is obviously very eager to do this and has patiently waited for UBB3 to play out before starting her own game, cutting in front of her isn't very kind. While there is no schedule here, there is still common courtesy. Keep that in mind.

@Lily: I suggest you make your thread anyway. I realize this is exactly what the mafia schedule tries to prevent, but hopefully the OP will see the light and hold off their game. What you did, waiting patiently for your turn, was exactly the attitude that should be taken on in situations without strict enforcement of rules (such as Forum Games in general).

@BMB: You had to PM me didn't you >_> jk, PMing me was a very good idea. And if ever I don't see something in Forum Games (as rare as that may be) then I strongly suggest you (inclusive you, not just BMB) notify me. As for what I can do: at the moment, I'm just going to ask nicely and see if OP understands the problem. I may get more strict later, depending on how Lily feels.

@Everyone: OP isn't the only one going on a guilt trip here. You guys have seen how dedicated Lily has been, I haven't. I will leave it up to you guys to decide who deserves to have their game played more. And to everyone who says "first come, first serve," remember that Lily was first long before Pyro made this thread, she just upheld the virtue of patience and didn't make her thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back