What are you thinking right now?

KarinaTheSammerGirl

Koopa Troopa
Just post whatever is on your mind right now...

I'm currently wondering about what happened to my avatar o_o I used to have it but it just disappeared... and I also hope to pass my history test tomorrow.

I'm wondering whether you're a new person or someone I know with a name change, considering I don't think I've seen you post much before. No offense intended, it's more their fault.

I'm pretty sure you're new though due to several minor clues like calling Nabber "Viceroy", a perfectly valid name though.

^ she's new.

I'm currently thinking about playing Rock Band and wondering how the heck I won User Big Brother 2.

I'm thinking about Toby Keith singing where were you when they built that ladder to heaven

Winter needs to come back and kill all of the mosquitoes. The only other solution is for me to stop being so delicious, but that's not something I'm willing to give up.

Funny, I haven't stopped thinking about how great it is that it's finally spring for like a week.

Hypnotoad said:
Winter needs to come back and kill all of the mosquitoes. The only other solution is for me to stop being so delicious, but that's not something I'm willing to give up.
Or you could act like a regular toad and eat the mosquitoes for us.

>_>

I'm pretty sure I'm pondering how best to balance my time today, and trying to think of how to listen to Pre-Calc lectures when I've got Phoenix Wright music in the background.

Thinking how odd eurobeat songs are with English lyrics.

Thinking about how girls are much harder to read than guys.

Dr. Javelin said:
I'm wondering whether you're a new person or someone I know with a name change, considering I don't think I've seen you post much before. No offense intended, it's more their fault.

I'm pretty sure you're new though due to several minor clues like calling Nabber "Viceroy", a perfectly valid name though.
You know you can always check the registration date on their profile.

Anyway yeah I'm thinking about finally playing Portal.
And pizza. Don't forget pizza.

Back