Michael Bay to turn the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into an alien race

At first I thought title read "Jason Bay."

I've been reading a lot of Mets articles recently.

Yep, don't really like this guy.

Ruined Transformers, probably going to ruin this too.

SO DUMB that's not how it was supposed to have worked!

Oh, *bleep*. The title explains what the turtles are suposed to be! They're teen mutated intelligent ninja turtles. Hence, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. NOT random ninja turtles from outer space.

This is the biggest deal in weeks.

Actually, I heard they're actually from an alternate dimension. Kind of reminds me of the Might Ducks TV series, even though I don't see the point of changing their origin here. I mean, I don't see how making them aliens or creatures from an alternate universe is better or more realistic then mutated by the ooze.

What the shell (lol u c wut i did thar) is wrong with you people not mentioning my name in a Ninja Turtles-related topic?

If it makes the 80's fans feel any better, I hear Krang's supposed to be the main villain.

The thing is, aliens have kind of become a staple in the TMNT franchise. The Mirage comics had them, both cartoons had them, and even the "Secrets of the Ooze" movie was supposed to have Professor Jordan Perry as an Utrom, but it was scrapped since the director was worried people would mistake him for Krang. Plus, in the second cartoon, the turtles are usually mistaken for aliens anyway.

Don't really know how I feel about this whole ordeal. Of course, as Turtles Forever proved, every version of TMNT is a different universe so really the turtles being aliens is only canon in this specific movie, not the entire franchise.

What I'm really worried about is Nickelodeon's TMNT cartoon. IMO, the only decent new show left on Nick is T.U.F.F. Puppy and even that has had a few bad episodes.

Buster Baxter said:
What the shell (lol u c wut i did thar) is wrong with you people not mentioning my name in a Ninja Turtles-related topic?

If it makes the 80's fans feel any better, I hear Krang's supposed to be the main villain.
And I'm sure he'll turn out to be a giant slug in the movie.

Michael Bay is officially a fucking moron.

Back