3DS's first year

ToxBox

Power Star
In March 27, it is 3DS's first year and I got 3DS in April 2 and I got all Nintendo stars games. Also my favorite update is video camera and other update in summer about eShop. The update have removal of annoying "Black Screen of Death" that I got many times and I only got 1 3DS game that got stolen and it is Rayman 3D

I heard that Japan get surprise for 1st year of 3DS and I hope we will get surprise too.

What is the "Black Screen of Death"?

It is annoying bug that randomly freeze your 3DS and I miss this software bug and last time I got this is 1 week before eShop update

http://www.technobuffalo.com/gaming/portable/meet-the-nintendo-3ds-black-screen-of-death/

Ok, so let me try to decipher this.

March 27 is the 1st anniversary of the 3DS's American release. Japan already got some surprise for their 1st 3DS anniversary.

Am I right?

I wonder if NOA really will do anything for the 3DS's 1st anniversary. I don't think a 1st anniversary is that special.

Dark Lord Gaol said:
In March 27, it is 3DS's first year and I got 3DS in April 2 and I got all Nintendo stars games and my favorite update is video camera and other update in summer about eShop and removal of annoying "Black Screen of Death" that I got many times and I only got 1 3DS game that got stolen and it is Rayman 3D

I heard that Japan get surprise for 1st year of 3DS and I hope we will get surprise too
This sentence is so broken it's not even funny.

Alright, MCS, this isn't Mindless Junk, let's try not to derail this thread completely.

But seriously, what would NOA even do for the first anniversary?

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Dark Lord Gaol said:
In March 27, it is 3DS's first year and I got 3DS in April 2 and I got all Nintendo stars games and my favorite update is video camera and other update in summer about eShop and removal of annoying "Black Screen of Death" that I got many times and I only got 1 3DS game that got stolen and it is Rayman 3D

I heard that Japan get surprise for 1st year of 3DS and I hope we will get surprise too
This sentence is so broken it's not even funny.

Fixed, I sometimes get tired and forget about grammars

Also we can talk about our 3DS "Proud Owners".

That means have best memories with your 3DS, same as my memories; I got popular GameBoy games in eShop, got Nintendo all stars character games. Also I have about 24 friends in my 3DS and unlocked everything and got all fish in AR games.

Mariomario64 said:
Alright, MCS, this isn't Mindless Junk, let's try not to derail this thread completely.

But seriously, what would NOA even do for the first anniversary?
Give me free games :smug:

Back