Make a Reply Imitating the Above User

Kyoko Sakura

Celestial Guide
Intro
There's not much to explain. Basically, you continue the conversation, but you have to try to act like you're the above user instead of yourself.

Rules
  • No being mean. No flaming. Follow the forum rules. If this game gets out of hand, I'll lock it. (Unless a staff beats me to it.)
  • I mean it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Wait for a new poster.
  • If you're posting in the game, you need to realize that the next user is going to imitate you. Don't get butthurt if you dislike their imitation.

Example
  • *Hypnotoad posts*
  • Ultramario: "Cuttlefish are awesome. :3"
  • Mason: "NO U"
  • Hypnotoad: "Toucans are cuter anyway."
  • Mason: "Nah-uh! *bloop*"
  • Tabuu: "HEY EVERYBODY I'M GOING TO SPAM THE IRC WITH UPDATES ABOUT MY SPRITE COMICS!"
  • Ralph: "You do that. In the meantime, I'll put my awesome writing skills to the test."
  • Ultramario: "Blah blah blah hockey."
  • Mason: "NO U"

Ready!
There's no poster above me, so I can't play. The next user should start a conversation while acting like me, and the person after that should act like the person above him/her.

Froot Loops are the food of the master race.

I managed to make a mod for Portal where GLaDOS appears as a giant toucan. I couldn't bring myself to kill her.

I couldn't bring myself to kill her because I couldn't find my way out of this pile of capes.

hey guys talk without lowercase

i like monferno

I'm not friends with MCS on Mario Kart Wii either because MKWii doesn't have portals or GLaDOS as a playable character. What kind of game is that?!

Sure, Hypnotoad is a fine character, but no amount of whirs will convince me that Waluigi is not the best.

Back